What is the Eventbrite of China
13th CHINATIV Online Forum & Event (Innovations for Sustainability)
13.CHINATIV Online Forum & Event“Innovations for Sustainability in China and Germany” and Dragon Boat Festival on June 10th, 2021, 2: 00-4: 30 pm
Innovations for sustainability in China and Germany
The aim of sustainability is to bring economic activity into harmony with resources and environmental protection. The term contains an ecological, an economic and a social dimension. Initially, the focus was on the ecological component, but now the factors of prosperity, quality of life and well-being have to be considered equally. Sustainability is massively promoted in China. In the five-year plans of the central government, for example, there are strict guidelines for sustainable building. Sustainability has become a central criterion for many areas of life and business. We want to discuss this: In an online forum with Chinese and German participants.
We cordially invite you to our 13th CHINATIV Forum and Dragon Boat. In addition to our forum on sustainability, in our event section we also talk about the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival (端午節), an important traditional holiday that takes place in China on June 14th.
Time:Thursday, June 10, 2021, 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (CEST)
Place: Online conference. You will receive the access data for the conference in good time before the start of the event.
Theme: Forum: “Innovations for sustainability in China and Germany and event: CHINATIV Dragon Boat Festival 2021
1 | 14:00 - 14:05 (Germany) / 20:00 - 20:05 (China): Start of the forum and welcome
2 | 14:05 - 14:45 (Germany) / 20:05 - 20:45 (China): Expert presentations
3 | 14:45 - 15:05 (Germany) / 20:45 - 21:05 (China): Keynote speeches from the CHINATIV project
4 | 15:05 - 15:45 (Germany) / 21:05 - 21:45 (China): Panel discussion with all experts
5 | 15:45 - 16:30 (Germany) / 21:45 - 22:30 (China): Virtual Dragon Boat Festival (lecture on the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival + interactive activity)
Speakers and lectures
1.Sustainable technologies in China and Germany
Bruno Rudnik, Managing Director at SusTech Consult - Cleantech Expert at German-Chinese Business Association (DCW)
2.e-Mobility and its contribution to a sustainable future using the example of China Germany
ZHANG Hui, Vice President Europe, Managing Director, NIO GmbH
3. Green buildings in China and Germany: Lessons learned
Simon Thebelt, CHINATIV project participant
4. Sustainable investment behavior of Chinese and German Millenials
Franziska Schmid, CHINATIV project participant
Prof. Dr. Joel Schmidt, Faculty of Business Psychology, Institute for Creativity & Innovation and CHINATIV Project, University of Applied Management
- Could men just do away with feminism
- What are the applications of Gausss law
- How do I check the column starter
- What is the definition of creative essay
- What is the full form of ANSI
- What are some smoking slang words
- How are standardized tests culturally biased?
- For Assamese, which leader is best
- Kills apple cider vinegar H pylori
- What is preventing countries from trying communism?
- Are there films about the Illuminati
- What's your rating of Tokyo Ghoul
- Which juicer is good for at home?
- Where can I learn spoken English online
- How many types of packaging are there
- Where in Pune can I find love
- What is meant by big thinking
- Can the Samsung Dex support wireless charging?
- Which man has the most beautiful eyes
- Has anyone answered their own question here?
- Why are people interested in art
- What is the function of a buffer
- Which country has the greatest density
- What is the market for dental implants