BDS courses are easier than MBBS
Data Science and Business Analytics
Data Scientist: A job with a future
Here you will learn to use the potential of data, to convert it in order to enable innovations. Data science enables huge amounts of unstructured data to be processed and questions to be answered. Big data, artificial intelligence and machine learning play a major role in this. In the course of study, you will also specialize by choosing one of 5 areas of specialization: Production, Media, Health, Safety and Marketing.
Data is essential to address many challenges and is necessary for progress. As a data specialist, you are an extremely sought-after specialist in almost all industries - from healthcare to marketing to industry. You help shape current developments!
The course is interlinked with research: Data Science is one of the key areas at the Institute for IT Security. The focus is on the interface between data science and IT security. It is important to bring data protection and data utility under one roof. As an “enabler”, data science also supports research into new methods to increase security.
Information, links and downloads
“The new“ Data Science and Business Analytics ”course covers a major gap in the Austrian training landscape. Experts in the field of data science are currently more sought after than ever. "
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Andreas Holzinger
Medical University Graz and Graz University of Technology
“Data science is the science of the future and was already named in 2012 by Harvard University as the“ sexiest job of the 21st century ”. The structure and the content of the lessons convinced me to study Data Science and Business Analytics. "
Student Data Science and Business Analytics
“For us, big data, deep learning and AI are promising topics that need a strong partner in the training and further education of employees and future cooperation partners. We are relying on the new training program of the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences in order to be able to better develop a promising market and to be able to make excellent use of the skills of the University of Applied Sciences. "
Dipl. Ing. Mag. Günther Tschabuschnig
CIO / Head of IT, Central Institute for Meteorology and Geodynamics - ZAMG
“Modern data analysis techniques and current topics such as artificial intelligence are just a few of the many contents of the Data Science and Business Analytics course. This results in a broad professional field in which I can realize my interests. "
Data Science and Business Analytics student
“The collaboration with the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences was extremely informative. The professional visualizations have brought a different perspective on our data and we will put many findings into practice. We like to work together again! "
Mag. Marion Boda, MBA
Managing Director Niederösterreich-Card GmbH
- Who is the district education officer?
- Nicki Minaj has buttocks implants
- Which is the best resort in Nepal
- Why is breakfast important to live longer
- How to become an online freelancer
- Have you ever got drunk in Germany?
- What is ZnO2 in chemistry
- Know Scorpio Forgiveness
- Why is solar energy a renewable source
- What great movie have you seen lately
- What causes significant bumps on the hands
- What if you have a pulsating headache
- What is an RDN in dietetics
- What is Spiritual Satanism
- What religious observations are forbidden in China?
- Can I have dental implants when I am 16?
- Who is the best TV lawyer
- When would SIM cards be out of date?
- What are the cons of bonds
- How is the photography school
- What are your favorite pictures in Photoshop
- What are the health concerns associated with vaping
- Where to find AWS dumps
- What is DNA editing