Why are headaches so common
How do different types of headache differ?
Migraine headaches are not as common as tension headaches. Even so, many adults and children have to do with it. Women have more migraines than men, often before or during their menstruation. Since migraine pain is significantly more severe than tension headache, those affected are also more restricted by it.
Headaches are classified as migraines if pain attacks with the typical symptoms have occurred more than five times. Are typical of a migraine
- moderate to severe pain felt as pulsating, pounding or throbbing, mostly in the front of the head,
- unilateral pain, where the side can change, but many also have bilateral attacks,
- Attacks of pain lasting at least four hours and up to three days (at least two hours in children),
- Sensitivity to light, noise and / or smell,
- often nausea, sometimes with vomiting and
- Complaints made worse by physical activity.
A migraine can also be accompanied by visual disturbances, flashes of light, abnormal sensations of the skin (for example tingling) or dizziness in some sufferers. This is known as the aura. An aura can occur before or during a migraine attack. An aura begins within minutes and usually subsides within an hour.
Anyone who has a migraine attack often has to retire to a quiet, darkened room and lie down because light, noise and movement make the symptoms worse.
- Which are some evergreen romantic Bollywood songs
- UCLA gives full riding scholarships
- Can we burn calories with alkaline water?
- How many ayahuasca ceremonies are ideal
- How helpful is Business Gateway
- Which country eats the most chocolate?
- Why did Christian terrorists kill innocent Jews?
- How do I prepare for a career in astrophysics?
- What does rabbit food look like
- When did Norway become a country
- Digital marketers are learning to code
- How is the Swedish politics
- How can I get my privacy back
- What is logical claim and factual claim
- What is the presidential government
- What is the original language of America
- Can we manipulate electrons
- Have you ever raced a barrel
- How can I start an IT startup
- Why did you become a car mechanic?
- How is NMIMS Mumbai for finance
- Why do some thyroid problems go undetected
- They still make plasma televisions
- If 500x 1000 what is x
- Old languages like Swahili are disappearing
- Why beauty surgeries are good
- What is the Wednesbury Principle
- How is the photography school
- Is it okay to be autistic?
- DNA Turing is complete
- Why the evolution of life after man ceased
- What is angora made of
- How was democracy restored in Chile 1
- Can a coma support the healing process?