Bad sex is why people cheat
Relationship problem: when bad sex becomes a reason for separation
Christian Thiel studied philosophy and German and has been advising singles and couples in his own practice for over fifteen years. He also organizes workshops and individual coaching for partner seekers and has published several books on the subject. In all this work around love, lust and the lack of both, he is repeatedly confronted with questions from those seeking help - the spectrum ranges from “Why is she criticizing me so much?” To “Is he a psychopath”. He answers these questions on his blog - the answer to one of the most common, namely the one about a better sex life, is given here:
Problem: No tension, no erection
I, female, am 30 years old and have been in a relationship for a year. Unfortunately, we rarely have sex, actually right from the start. I lack the passion in my partner, the desire to discover and feel the other. There is also hardly any tension, and often he does not have a stable erection. My partner always wants to do justice to other people - maybe that also plays a role. I'm really afraid that in the long run the lack of sex life will ruin our relationship.
This is what Christian Thiel says:
For many couples, especially at the beginning, sexuality is the litmus test of the quality of the relationship. If the sex goes bad or mediocre, doubts arise. I can understand that. A partnership without erotic tension is not considered a proper partnership by most people. And so I share your concern that the lack of sexuality you may feel can destroy your relationship.
- Where is Osama Bin Laden
- Apache Spark with Python Why use PySpark
- Why is oxygen contraindicated in paraquat poisoning
- What does Calypso symbolize in The Odyssey
- God keeps secrets from you
- Can lamictal lower motivation
- Why do people like Rubik's Cube
- Are related to South Italians and Tunisians
- Why can I find a promo code?
- How do conjoined twins marry
- What are real estate scams in Texas
- Who's on Quoras Cap table
- What is Facebook's Product Management Process
- How realizable is the SETI program
- What is the n-factor of CH4
- How do SEO scams work
- Why is the sun a sphere
- Why do we need a sound card
- What are other English words for cat?
- How is Faridabad
- Why is bonsai such an expensive hobby
- How far is an 80 minute walk
- What does charged god complex mean
- How is the abstraction implemented in Java