Hate means love
Part of speech: noun, (Female)No longer valid spellings:
- Hate | love | be, no plural
- IPA: [ˈHasˌliːbə]
- 1) Strong emotional relationship with someone or something, which is sometimes expressed in liking and sometimes dislike
- Copulative compound from nouns hate and love
- 1) feeling, emotion
- 1) She felt kind of him for him Love-hate relationship.
- 1) “I have to mention this at this point because this Love-hate relationship has always played a major role in my life and later was the occasion for both actually superfluous catastrophes and for certain great moments. "
- 1) “I am not a member of any party in Love-hate relationship maybe connected with one. "
- Nominative: singular Love-hate relationship; Plural —
- Genitive: singular Love-hate relationship; Plural —
- Dative: singular Love-hate relationship; Plural —
- Accusative: singular Love-hate relationship; Plural —
- English: 1) love-hate
- Swedish: 1) hatkärlek
- Spanish: 1) amor-odio (male)no plural
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The BTS leader sings about the Love-hate relationship to his hometown.“
laut.de, October 24, 2018
„Man has one Love-hate relationship developed into a state of ecstasy - where does he experience it today?“
Spiegel Online, September 25, 2018
„Racist comments, closeness to Russia, sexist scandals: the Republicans let their president get away with anything. An insider explains that Love-hate relationship between Trump and his party.“
Handelsblatt.com, July 29, 2019
„Timo Perthel speaks in the podcast about the second division relegation battle with 1. FC Magdeburg, his Love-hate relationship on social networks and a formative encounter with the Brazilian professional Diego at Werder Bremen.“
MDR, May 02, 2019
„How did that come about? What guilt is she Love-hate relationship SVP? And is the Lega still a protest at all - or is it already an establishment?“
NZZ Online, July 26, 2019
„A mood-changing, philosophical text for Love-hate relationship by the author for video games.“
Gamezone, November 09, 2019
„It's THE derby on the Rhine! Cologne versus Düsseldorf. The duel between the two clubs from the cities, one Love-hate relationship care for each other.“
BILD.de, May 21, 2020
„In one series, SZ authors remembered them Love-hate relationship to their instruments. We bring the lyrics back - as a plea for house music.“
sueddeutsche.de, March 18, 2020
„No Father's Day with Harald and Daniel Serafin: Instead, a conversation about absent fathers, intermittent ones Love-hate relationship and that deep connection that can only emerge again when you let go.“
Kleine Zeitung, June 14, 2020
„The German-American actor and environmental activist Hannes Jaenicke on his Love-hate relationship to the USA, ways out of the split and a hesitant EU.“
Frankfurter Rundschau, October 9th, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "love-hate":
love: ... Words: monkey love, self love, parental love, enemy love, reciprocal love, lover, lover, love hate, boy love, dear, in need of love, love service, love service, love affair ...
hate: ... passionate, naked Derived words: misogyny, xenophobia, hateful, hatred cap, love-hate, hateful, hatred of people; furthermore hatred of Denmark, hatred of Germany, hatred of the French, hatred of Poland ...
Love-hate: ... of love-hate; Plural - accusative: singular die Haßliebe; Plural - other spellings: love-hate syllabification: hate | love | be, no plural pronunciation / emphasis: ...
Sports reporter: "Eichinger, meanwhile an Ö3 sports reporter, has a love-hate relationship with Kleinmann."
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Love-hate" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Hassliebe/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "love-hate". Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Hate mask (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular hate mask; Plural hate masks genitive: singular ...
Hate masks (German) Part of speech: Declined form No longer valid spellings: Haßmasken Hyphenation: Hass | mas | ken ...
Hate object (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular the object of hatred; Plural of hate objects genitive: ...
Objects of hate (German) Part of speech: Declined form No longer valid spellings: objects of hatred Secondary forms: dative singular: ...
Objects of hate (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Hass | ob | jek | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Hate object (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Object of Hate Hyphenation: Hass | ob | jek | tes Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
Hate object (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Object of hate Hyphenation: Hass | ob | jekts Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
Hate preacher (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Hassprediger; Plural hate preacher genitive: ...
Hate preachers (German) Part of speech: Declined form No longer valid spellings: Hate preachers Hyphenation: ...
- Online school helps improve grades
- How often does Harvard cheat
- How effective is enalapril for high blood pressure
- What are the health benefits of arginine
- Why is filing Form 990 important
- What is your favorite book series
- What are some useful roaming services
- Who is the spouse Shakira
- Why is there poverty on earth?
- When is the demand curve horizontal
- What are the different types of feedback
- The Intel Pentium 3 was a bug
- What is CMS development
- Which country has the greatest density
- What is HDB Financial Services
- What is a smart substation
- What is a Free Volunteer Abroad Program
- Why are drip pictures worth so much
- Is farming difficult or boring
- Why are there so many antigens
- What books do CBSE students study
- What are INFJs struggling with enormously
- Who are some unique quorans
- How does Tinder make money