Which language translation is so difficult
Real-time voice translation of messages
- 2 minutes to read
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|Users by administrators, creators or analysts||August 3, 2020||-||October 1, 2020|
Customers expect support in their native language. As a result, organizations need to provide global support in multiple languages while balancing the effectiveness of service delivery against the cost of providing support. It can be difficult to staff support centers with staff in any language that customers may speak. Real-time voice translation of messages enables agents to assist customers in their preferred language.
Information about the function
This function enables the real-time translation of messages between the customer and the support agent as well as messages between support agents (e.g. supervisors or SMEs who advise / collaborate internally).
The real-time translation function is activated as a plug-in that releases APIs for integrating third-party translation services and also offers a native implementation via Azure Cognitive Services.
Preview: Activate real-time translation of conversations (documents)
- Vitamins are bad for your liver
- How do I use index cards
- How were you officially diagnosed with DID?
- Who delivers Amazon parcels in the UK
- How can I be a fatter girl
- Works DAW on cell phones
- What is good about IIT KGP
- How do I flip luxury items
- What's Your Homemade Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- Do tarantulas enjoy being held?
- Support the reservation policy
- Which is better CSE or EE
- How to find a chiral center
- Neosporin slows down wound healing
- Will Theresa May survive as Prime Minister
- What is parts list for
- Has there ever been an Islamic Nazi
- What is database management software
- How is the rural consumer behavior
- What could be causing a low body temperature
- CLAT is a tough test
- What are Compex and imaginary numbers
- Soaked almond is good for health
- Can diabetic retinopathy be treated