Date of the clat test 2019
Challenge for technical editors
Linguistic errors, inconsistent terminology, incomprehensible sentences, ambiguous instructions - these are all weak points in technical documentation that occur all too often. Such violations of the rules of good technical documentation have a detrimental effect on the understanding of the texts as well as on their translatability and the associated costs. The time involved is an additional cost factor that should not be neglected.
What is CLAT?
CLAT is a tool that supports technical writers in creating high-quality documentation. The quality is achieved through compliance with linguistic correctness and company-specific requirements.
- Spelling and grammar check to check the linguistic correctness
- Style and terminology control to review company-specific writing guidelines
CLAT checks documents with regard to the above-mentioned control functions, reports every violation and gives the technical writer the opportunity to revise his text and check the corrections again immediately.
In addition, error logs can be created so that a quality assurance process can be efficiently integrated into an existing workflow.
CLAT is in Congree!
CLAT was introduced into Congree in 2010 and forms the linguistic core of Congree technology.
- What is an unclaimed national championship
- What is a playlist
- Which venues in Hyderabad offer box cricket
- How did Napoleon fall?
- Is it legal to buy steroids
- How do I ask someone about their size
- How can I change my bad life?
- How do I export my Joomla website
- Why do dogs not bark at some people?
- Why are cockatiels considered good pets?
- Apache Spark with Python Why use PySpark
- What's your favorite horror classic
- What is the densest thing on earth
- How did Kabuto die
- What is the best brewery in Reno
- Why do some people hate hyenas
- What are the pros and cons of yoga
- What is anisotropic fluids
- Where is the Microsoft Word spell checker
- Is rubber natural or synthetic
- Why are drip pictures worth so much
- What are some traditional Yorkshire foods
- Can a Majnun become a Sufi
- How corrupt are trademark attorneys