What is projection-based augmented reality
The term Augmented Reality (AR) means the display of useful additional information in the current work environment. The ZfT develops efficient and intuitive interfaces to the worker in order to be able to show him helpful information.
The aim is that these systems can be easily integrated into the production environment if required, localized / calibrated there automatically, quickly and robustly, in order to exchange data with other devices in the environment and adapt their displays to current requirements. Monitor-based AR technologies on devices such as tablets, smartphones, data glasses or on the PC are examined, and how these can efficiently support users with diagnosis, programming, repair and remote support.
In addition, the ZfT is also developing high-performance projection-based spatial augmented reality (SAR) user interfaces in which virtual information is displayed directly on the working environment via a projector.
The example of the robot-assisted removal of weld seams in metalworking is shown in the figures on the left: First, a projector / camera combination is used to create a 3D surface model of the workplace in a very short time using "Structured Light".
Process information such as the machining trajectory of a manipulator for grinding can then be displayed directly on the workpiece. The worker can insert special parameter inputs here. This is then automatically implemented in an executable robot program. This makes fast and intuitive robot programming possible even without programming knowledge.
AR-based user interfaces represent an important cross-sectional function and are ideally suited for the intuitive display of production data. But they can also be used for cognitive support at the workplace, for example by showing assembly sequences, for simplified machine programming and for communication between service technicians and remote maintenance center.
- Expires Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
- How is conservative politics structured?
- What are astrophysical probes
- Why do some lies survive so long
- Is Hebrew similar to Arabic
- The Israelis see Lucy Aharish positively
- What Are Some Good Comedy Podcasts
- What makes oxygen so life-friendly
- Why can't we judge the attitudes of girls?
- What is the future of image compression
- Torture is always morally wrong
- How is thallium 201 used in medicine
- Can Arsenal win quadruple next season
- Why is an electric current a scalar
- Does the censorship of music dilute its meaning?
- Can a confidential informant sell drugs
- Do you only trust a hairdresser
- When will Suits Season 7 be released?
- Top High PR Free Article Submission Sites
- Can wrinkle cream cause acne
- When do we actually use the word?
- Is illusion a form of a lie
- Are people happy with Kamala Harris' job
- How are the pension plans in Japan
- What are the tallest buildings in Atlanta
- How do I register for OCJP
- What is GDM in Infosys
- How is the public transport in Mongols
- What was King George VI's speech impediment
- Is the normal behavior during a crush
- Why do we need high voltage transformers
- What is your greatest triumph over adversity
- Why are ring lights good for lighting