What is the best detox cleansing product
Time to relax
We regularly treat our bodies to relief days, maybe even a detox juice cure - so why not our skin too? Both external and internal influences such as stress, too little sleep, too much make-up or an unhealthy lifestyle and diet have an impact on the complexion of the skin. But sometimes the evening cleansing and care routine isn't enough to get you back to a radiant complexion. After exhausting weeks, the skin looks pale, gray - everyday life has left its mark.
Detox for the skin
The keyword is cleaning - from the inside as well as from the outside:
The Cleaning from the inside includes, for example, a detox juice cure, Schüßler salts, a diet rich in vitamins and minerals, avoiding wheat flour products, alcohol, sugar, meat, coffee and cheese, and going to the sauna. A balanced diet can help the skin to regenerate.
Important vitamins are:
Vitamin A: In the skin, vitamin A is converted into vitamin A acid, which stimulates the production of new skin cells. A vitamin A deficiency can lead to flaky, dry skin and increased wrinkling. Vitamin A is found in spinach, broccoli, carrots, beans and corn, milk and milk products, egg yolks, fish, apricots and peaches.
Vitamin C and E: These are particularly effective against free radicals; Vitamins C and E help to prevent skin aging, serve as cell protection and help the skin to regenerate. Vitamin E in particular helps the skin to store moisture better. Vitamin E is contained in high-quality vegetable oils such as wheat germ oil, sunflower oil, flaxseed oil and olive oil as well as in grain germs, egg yolks, nuts, whole grain products, dairy products, butter and margarine. Vitamin C is found in fresh fruit (especially citrus fruits), peppers, sea buckthorn and especially cabbage vegetables - such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts and kale.
Vitamin B3: Also known as nicotinic acid or niacin, it supports the cellular energy metabolism, has an antioxidant effect and is important for the regeneration of the skin. Foods such as poultry, game, fish, mushrooms, dairy products and eggs, but also liver, potatoes, whole grain products, legumes, mushrooms as well as peanuts, dates and dried apricots provide vitamin B3.
The Cleaning the outside includes measures and products such as peelings, washing lotions, masks, facials or steam baths.
Thoroughly removing make-up every evening should be part of the daily care ritual even without a skin detox. In addition, a peeling can be used to remove dead skin, thus promoting a radiant complexion. A steam bath opens the pores and not only enables particularly thorough cleaning, but also the nourishing ingredients of other products, such as vitamin serums or anti-aging creams, can be better absorbed. Natural additives such as salt or chamomile flowers are suitable for a steam bath.
© PR; Collage: Condé Nast
- 2-phase peeling that counteracts signs of aging, hyperpigmentation, redness, acne, oily and dry skin and irregular skin structures. "Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel" by Dr. Dennis Gross, around 115 euros
- Highly effective serum with vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and rosemary leaf extract. "Illuminating Super C Serum" by Bynacht, around 155 euros
- Pro-collagen serum with 16 anti-aging nutrients including bakuchiol, which is made from Indian babchi seeds. "Super 16" by Oskia, around 115 euros
- Detoxifying foam mask with activated charcoal from bamboo as well as collagen, ceramides, vitamins A and E for a revitalized complexion. "Snake Bubble Mask" by Rodial, around 61 euros
Let the skin breathe!
Admittedly, completely doing without make-up is unusual even for women who do not do a lot of make-up; to be out and about completely without make-up - it can happen that you feel naked, so "topless". But no makeup days are the best you can give your skin. Because: Without products, the skin can regenerate better, skin irritations subside more quickly. If you feel absolutely uncomfortable without make-up, you should simply put the no-make-up days during the holiday season.
Make-up: Less is more
Avoid using many covering products such as compact make-up, foundation & Co. under which the skin can often not breathe enough. Ingredients such as silicone, fragrances and preservatives can also put a strain on the skin. So give her a break! If you do want or have to wear make-up: Less is more. You can create a fresh look with just a few products.
© PR; Collage: Condé Nast
- A touch of color for the lips, available with a glossy or matte finish. Lip gloss "benefit" by and gretel, around 35 euros
- Volume, length and curve of any mascara are maximized with this primer. "Superior Strength & Volume Lash Primer" by L.O.V, around 14 euros
- Blush with a naturally shimmering finish. The colors can be applied individually or together. Clinique's Sculptionary Cheek Contouring Palette for 34 euros
- Color correcting stick in three shades; the green neutralizer is ideal for concealing redness and impurities. "Touche Éclat Neutralizer" by Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, around 35 euros
- What is tungsten bronze
- What makes you uncomfortable in your home
- How can I apply for WBCS
- What are the best Motley Crue albums
- How is Oracle SOA
- What is Shiv Nadi Astrology
- Should I apply for a diversity visa?
- How does the national debt harm America
- Is this world real or a game
- Who had the saddest life in history
- What's one of your worst memories
- High schools promote vocational training
- Think racism is inherently ignorant
- How hot plant tissues are
- Why are you skipping the gym
- Chewing loudly creates a relaxing sound
- What are lumps in the muscles
- Which gender is the smartest
- Who is a Recommended Good Online Nutrition Advisor
- How do mitochondria synthesize their cell membranes
- Do you deal with fear?
- How often does Harvard cheat
- Where is registered in internet banking
- What is an example of noise interference