What is a production company
Production company (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Pro | duk | ti | ons | fir | ma, Plural: Products | companies | companies
- IPA: [pʀodʊkˈʦi̯oːnsˌfɪʁma], Plural: [pʀodʊkˈʦi̯oːnsˌfɪʁmən]
- 1) Company that produces something, for example TV series or films
- Determinative compound, composed of the nounsproduction and company as well as the joint element-s
- 1) Production plant, manufacturing company
- 1) company
- 1) TV production company, film production company
- 1) The Production company decided that the production of the film should be terminated.
- 1) the Production companydecides something / communicates something
- Nominative: singular Production company; Plural Production companies
- Genitive: singular Production company; Plural Production companies
- Dative: singular Production company; Plural Production companies
- Accusative: singular Production company; Plural Production companies
- English: 1) production company
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„He heads the Production company the Sports Content area.“
kress.de, April 12, 2019
„Stefan Raab wants his shares in the Production company Brainpool transferred to a French competitor. A court is now preventing this.“
Handelsblatt.com, August 23, 2018
„The snot brake from 'Mission: Impossible - Fallout' moved them Production company Paramount for a donation.“
Today.at, November 20, 2018
„Anke Engelke soon on Netflix? Production company Pantaleon and Netflix confirmed the rumors.“
Day24, June 5th, 2019
„Do TV nuns also have a vow of silence when it comes to abuse? What a spokeswoman for the Production company says about it.“
BILD.de, February 27, 2019
„The Berlin public prosecutor's office has investigations into the broadcasters Sat.1 and the Production company Endemol Shine initiated.“
BILD.de, April 29, 2020
„The Oscar nominations are out! And the sensation is perfect, because also a Leipzig one Production company made it among the nominees.“
Day 24, January 14, 2020
„The Berliners Production company Ziegler Film is planning a miniseries about fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld.“
digitalfernsehen.de, September 23, 2020
„In Will and Jada Pinkett Smiths Production company the coronavirus has broken out. What does this mean now for all employees and the couple?“
Klatsch-Tratsch.de, August 15, 2020
„A Production company is shooting a pilot episode in Garching for the private broadcaster RTL. More will not be revealed.“
Mercury, August 27, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "production company":
Label: ... that provides information about a product 2) recognizable labeling that is either awarded by the production company or as a quality seal by third parties 3) ...
Production companies:… [Pʀodʊkˈʦi̯oːnsˌfɪʁmən] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun production company genitive plural of the noun production company dative plural of…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Production company" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Produktionsfirma/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "production company" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Production companies (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Pro | duk | ti | ons | fir | men Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Production hall (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular production hall; Most of the production halls ...
Production halls (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Pro | duk | ti | ons | hal | len Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Production capacity (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular production capacity; Plural ...
Production capacities (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Pro | duk | ti | ons | ka | pa | zi | ta | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Country of production (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular the production country; Majority of the ...
Production countries (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Variant Forms: Production Country Hyphenation: Pro | duk | ti | ons | lan | de…
Country of production (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Pro | duk | ti | ons | lan | des Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Production country (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Pro | duk | ti | ons | lands Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Production manager (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular production manager; Majority of production managers ...
Production manager (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular production manager; Plural ...
- What happens during thermal equilibrium
- What is a phrase 1
- What is a root password
- Who makes better engineers, physicists or mathematicians
- Who automatically qualifies for the world championship
- Requires MSC in cybersecurity coding skills
- The best BA online training
- How to make thermite grenades
- What features should Zengobis Curio add
- I love to fart in public, it's wrong
- When should you write someone off
- DOTA2 is the most complex game ever
- What are the 11th trading fees
- How did Japan become so economically powerful?
- What are the advantages of slate roofs
- What was the Treaty of Versailles
- Why did the police have pepper spray
- Are Indian gods popular in other countries
- Where should you focus your thinking
- What use are e-commerce dealers for logistics
- Is paleontology a good career
- Video arcades are still popular
- Why is solar energy a renewable source
- What are leveling instruments
- Keynes predicted the rise of Hitler
- What are substitutes for granulated sugar
- How long can bacteria live without nutrients
- Why was the Titanic called RMS Titanic
- Is Hadoop necessary for data scientists
- What does HHS mean when writing SMS
- What are some shocking facts about smoking
- How many countries ruled Austria