What is a pruede person
Translation of "prude" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Don't visit a prudish, Babs.
Do not be like this prudish, Babs.
Well, then you're an I-love-you prudish.
Well then you are an I-love-you Prudish.
Being polite does not make me a prudish.
Being polite doesn't turn me on prudish.
Is everyrody in this place prudish?
Is everyone in this place prudish?
Except you're the prudish, not Milly.
You are there prudish, not Milly.
I'm not a prudish or whatever.
I am neither prudish still uptight.
You told Maureen Byrne I was a prudish.
You told Maureen Byrne that I would prudish would.
Don't visit a prudish, Ichabod.
Don't be like that prudish, Ichabod.
Don't be like that now prudish.
Please. I am so not a prudish.
Please, I'm not like that prudish.
She's looking at uptight prudish.
She's so uptight and prudish.
Are you always such a prudish, Susannah?
Are you always like that prudish, Susannah?
I sure have never thought of my dad as a prudish.
I never have dad for prudish held.
You might want to put a blouse over them, because your King Hector is a prudish.
And you, you'd better put on a blouse, because your King is Hector prudish.
Burchard is a prudish, whose self- righteousness allows little leeway.
Burkhard is prudish, and his complacency leaves little room for maneuver.
He must be a prudish to take a job like this.
That was certain prudishwhen he works in construction.
Mary, you are such a prudish.
Maria, don't be like that prudish.
I heard blondes are prudish. Is that right?
I heard blondes are prudish. Is that correct?
And I may be your mother, but I'm not a total prudish.
And I may be your mother, but I'm not total prudish.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 89. Exact: 89. Elapsed time: 62 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Give profile backlinks to visitors
- How do you die of heat exhaustion
- What is irresponsible journalism
- How can you become the next Einstein?
- What is a forest in Active Directory
- Digital marketers are learning to code
- Why not tour Nepal
- What makes you feel satisfied and safe?
- What's new in WordPress 5 2
- What is the point of digital camouflage
- What is Twitter Dark Mode
- Jaegermeister is big in Germany
- Why am I incomplete without music
- What can Python do that Java can't
- How can you change the size of an MP4?
- Novak is a Jewish family name
- Geniuses ever get confused when they think
- Should guacamole be smooth or chunky
- What is an artist manager
- Learn Jedi melee combat
- What recipes require turkey eggs
- How did you get into photography?
- The Most Troubling Facts About the Middle East
- Are cars built abroad really more reliable?