How do I create a non-erasable file
How can I make files non-erasable? - In Windows 10/8/7
Can't you make the files erasable?
After using a computer for a while, you probably have some files that you don't want to lose. Such as.
"Windows 10, is there a way to back up a folder / file so that it cannot be deleted?"
To prevent you or other people from accidentally deleting the files, you can use the Make files non-erasable. You can restrict access to the important files that should not be deleted. Without access to the authorization, no one can delete or access the files.
In addition, you can compress a file, make a copy of it on removable media, or move the files to the System32 folder or other places that users would normally not be able to go.
Folder access denied
As you probably know, you can edit user permissions on a shared folder on the same network. You can also change user permissions to unreleased files stored on your internal hard drive or an external hard drive.
▶ You can perform the following steps to restrict user rights:
① Right-click on the files or folders that you do not want to be deletable and select properties.
② Click the tab security and click on To editto change the permissions.
③ In the new window, click on Add and give aomei (here is the administrator name) in the field as shown in the following picture, then click on OK.
④ Return to the "Permissions" window, change the permission Full control on "Deny" and click on Take.
⑤ Click on Yes in the confirmation window please.
After the settings, you have created an indelible folder. If you try to delete this folder, you will inevitably receive a "Folder Access Denied" message. You must provide administrator permissions to delete this folder, otherwise this folder cannot be deleted.
If the files are too valuable to you, the above process will not be enough. As you can see, changing the permission settings can work around the trick. Also, it cannot prevent ransomware virus from accessing or deleting the file.
Recovering deleted files is not easy, and there is no guarantee that all files can be recovered. Therefore, to better protect your files, you can back them up in a separate location that will be password-protected if necessary.
How can you back up the important files regularly?
It is best to always back up your valuable data as many unexpected factors can lead to data loss. Besides accidentally deleting files, there are many factors that can lead to data loss such as hard drive failure, ransomware virus, system crash, etc. Since these things are unexpected, you should protect your data regularly.
You can use free backup software AOMEI Backupper Standard to back up your entire hard drive or some important folders and keep incremental backups or differential backups as often as you want.
AOMEI Backupper comes with a very simple and effective interface and leaves little room for user error. It only takes 5 steps to create a scheduled disk backup job.
Step 1. Select on the tab Backup the option Hard disk backup.
step 2. Then select the source disk to be backed up.
step 3. Select a location for the image backup.
Step 4. You can on Time schedule click to create a scheduled task.
Step 5. Finally click Start.
1. In addition to the daily, weekly or monthly backup at a specific time, you can also perform scheduled backups after a specific event.
2. Incremental backup or differential backup can only backup newly added or changed items, which can save a lot of time and storage.
With AOMEI Backupper scheduled backup, your files are always protected. When upgrading to AOMEI Backupper Professional, you can enable Disk Space Management to automatically remove old backups to free up space on the hard drive. You don't need to worry about the "disk full" problem.
If you just want to prevent your files from being accidentally deleted, then having User Deny permission is enough and convenient. As the owner of the files, you can also grant access to other users.
There are plenty of software out there that can delete locked or non-erasable files. If you are concerned that someone could delete the non-erasable files, consider backing up the files to another location. What's worse, some viruses can encrypt your files and delete them directly. With all of these situations in mind, there is no way that files can really be made undeletable.
For these reasons, if you want to protect your valuable files, you can back up these files in advance. If possible, please make more than one backup and save them in different locations.
- How do I find professionals for the camera
- Why are straight-chain alkanes called alkanes
- What are the ways for effective learning
- Is nanoelectric water expensive
- Who was Kiet
- Google Cloud Messaging will be free forever
- How do you say ATM in Urdu
- What are some life changing podcasts
- Are leather backpacks waterproof
- What is Rhodiola rosea
- What is inquisition
- What causes a muscular hematoma
- How do we calculate the BTR
- Are Tetra Paks Safe?
- Where does Senator Cory Booker live
- What does to let 1
- Contains soy lecithin soy
- Who is the role model for good sportiness
- At what age do the organs fail
- Are tattoos legal in India
- Are actors live in the theater
- What are White Papers in SEO
- Do you like classical music
- Which Japanese KEI car is your favorite?
- What is the concept of speed reading
- What is the incredible diversity in technology
- How is NMIMS Mumbai for finance
- How does EOD make nuclear warheads safe?
- Do you prefer NCT or TXT
- Why do you like strawberries so much
- Hackers use Windows
- Would clear my acne as a vegan
- How many Vietnamese soldiers were conscripts