Which FIFA games have 2 halves of the minute
Football rule duration of the game
How long does a football game last?
A game consists of two halves of a maximum of 45 minutes each Duration.
The game time can be shortened, but this decision must be made before the game and discussed with all parties involved. In addition, the competition regulations must allow this.
In principle, the playing time of under 16 year olds, women, over 35 year olds or disabled people can deviate from the set playing time.
Playing times for men's and women's games
|Men's team||2 x 45 minutes|
|Women's team||2 x 45 minutes|
Playing times for youth games
|A Juniors (U19 / U18)||2 x 45 minutes|
|B Juniors (U17 / U16)||2 x 40 minutes|
|C Juniors (U15 / U14)||2 x 35 minutes|
|D Juniors (U13 / U12)||2 x 30 minutes|
|E Juniors (U11 / U10)||2 x 25 minutes|
|F Juniors (U9 / U8)||2 x 20 minutes|
|G Juniors (Bambinis) (U7)||maximum 2 x 20 minutes|
- The players are entitled to a half-time break.
- This lasts fifteen minutes at most.
- The duration of the half-time break will be determined in the competition regulations.
- The duration of the half-time break can only be reduced with the consent of the referee and the captain.
- The half-time break counts from the final whistle of the first to the kick-off of the second half.
The time lost for:
- Injuries to players,
- Transporting injured players from the field of play,
- Time wasting or
- any other reason.
The time to be replayed is at the discretion of the umpire. If time is replayed, the referee must clearly show it to all involved in the last minute of the respective half of the season.
Time lost (e.g. interruption due to a thunderstorm) got to always be re-enacted.
Special feature of the penalty kick
If a penalty has to be taken or re-taken, play must be extended until the penalty has been taken.
An abandoned game will be retried, unless the competition rules stipulate otherwise.
If no decision has been made in decision-making or cup games during normal playing time, the game is over twice 15 minutes extended if the competition regulations so provide. Extra time must be played in full.
|Men's team||2 x 15 minutes|
|Women's team||2 x 15 minutes|
Extension for youth games
|A Juniors (U19 / U18)||2 x 15 minutes|
|B Juniors (U17 / U16)||2 x 10 minutes|
|all other juniors||2 x 5 minutes|
- Deceive the warriors
- Why did Bronn fight for Tyrion
- What technology powers the ICC Cricket Database
- Donald Trump is a very complicated person
- What is the ultimate roast chicken
- Boxing can cause brain damage
- What is Akira Kurosawa's best film
- Do you like classical music
- Is there a Titan customer support service?
- What do you think of oat milk
- How have cell phones evolved?
- What should I call my cat
- How do you conquer yourself
- What made you proud today
- Scott Shaw is kidding
- Are actors live in the theater
- Which is the sweetest word
- How much value does a fireplace bring
- Keep cats away from ghosts
- Which factors have contributed to the gun culture in Switzerland?
- What does the formula cost per click
- Chester Bennington was a good guitarist
- What is forkly
- Can you translate that into Vietnamese