Why am I incomplete without music
“Unfortunately, the corona protective measures have made it much more difficult to sing and make music together in the past few months. Due to the positive trend with falling numbers of infections and increasing vaccinations, we in Rhineland-Palatinate can dare to take cautious steps towards opening, with the second stage of the perspective plan from May 21, also for musical rehearsals, ”said the Prime Minister during the digital exchange.
With the 21st Corona Control Ordinance, with a 7-day incidence of less than 100 outdoor samples with five people from five different households and one supervisor, for children under 14 years of age in a group of up to 20 people. In addition, the Prime Minister announced her own model project for amateur music and choral singing with academic support, which will provide insights for further well-founded decisions. She thanked the associations for their very responsible behavior in the pandemic. “I know that it was not always easy to get your members to understand. I am grateful that you continue to do this and, for example, have published a call for a responsible final spurt, "said the Prime Minister. She is happy about the many creative new ways with online formats, which have ensured that the contact and the common music did not have to come to a complete standstill. “But of course online formats are only a makeshift solution and in the long run cannot replace coming together to make music together. I am happy about our exchange and take many suggestions with me for the further development of the perspective plan and the next steps in opening it up, ”said Prime Minister Malu Dreyer.
Peter Stieber, President of the Rhineland-Palatinate State Music Council: “The exchange with Prime Minister Malu Dreyer was an important signal of appreciation for the state's music scene. But it was also an opportunity to explain to the Prime Minister the great worries and needs of the more than 500,000 people making music in our state, which were exacerbated by Corona, and to develop steps together to open up musical life. We hope that this dialogue will be a prelude to further discussions on the development of music in times of the pandemic, but also beyond. I am pleased that Ms. Dreyer described Rhineland-Palatinate as a country of music and I hope that the importance of music for the country will also find expression in future political decisions. "
- What happens in Poland during the equinox?
- What tools are used to measure precipitation
- Why is euthanasia not legal for people?
- What does your first time mean
- What are the best Pinterest style WordPress themes
- Do you think Devo was undervalued
- Is NIT Durgapur good for the ECE
- What is chekku-ol
- Are books currently banned in Poland?
- What are some urban chess legends
- What do you think of Machiavellian personalities
- What makes a great software product manager
- How history reflects culture
- What are you not doing enough
- How dangerous are silverfish bugs
- Logic is no longer important in political discourse
- What was the battle of Fort Duquesne
- How is Thar Desert India created
- Great ships are made in the water
- Knowledge in art has changed
- What is RLI in Rotary International
- Milo Yiannopoulo's mother is Jewish
- How do I add apps to Salesforce
- What is the national sport of Fiji
- Why is it hard to accept the past
- How Venezuela celebrates the Carnival
- All chemical compounds have a pH
- Plants need animals to survive
- What was Donald Trump's major in college
- What companies can a financial analyst start
- Why is Sony locking the PS3
- How does coffee stimulate the brain
- Can an automatic transmission break
- Is Magento better for website development