How is a peristaltic pump used
Peristaltic pumps are the perfect solution for most applications - especially when particularly abrasive, corrosive or viscous liquids are to be conveyed. Since the pumps do not have any valves, seals or sockets, maintenance is inexpensive. The hose is the only spare part. Peristaltic pumps also offer a gentle pumping action, which is ideal for shear-sensitive polymers and sensitive cell cultures. In addition, the only part of the pump that comes into contact with the pumped medium is the inside of the hose. It is therefore easy to sterilize or clean the internal surfaces of the pump.
Peristaltic pumps have no seals, so they avoid leaks from corrosive chemicals and constant maintenance.
Low maintenance costs
The only wearing part is the hose. A relatively inexpensive item that can be changed quickly and easily.
Can run dry and self-priming
Peristaltic pumps do not have to be constantly filled with fluid. The pumps can run dry without causing expensive breakdowns or repairs. The return of the hose to its original state creates a strong suction effect and enables the pump to pump liquids with air pockets or liquids that can give off gas.
Gentle pumping action
Peristaltic pumps have a gentle pumping action with low shear forces and are therefore ideal for shear-sensitive products such as flocculants and nutrient solutions.
Large suction lift
The strong suction effect that occurs when a reinforced hose returns to its original state, ensures suction heights of up to 9.5 m of water in hose pumps.
The service life of the hose does not depend on the abrasive properties of a product. The hose only fails due to material fatigue or chemical influences.
Verderflex peristaltic pumps can handle sludge with a content of up to 80% organic solids or 15% organic sludge.
Reversible direction of rotation
The direction of rotation of peristaltic pumps is reversible. This can be B. can be used to empty lines and remove blockages.
No product loss
The pumps have no internal backflow, so you can dose precisely without product leaking.
The pumps are precise in metering. You achieve a repeat accuracy of ± 1% and a measuring performance of ± 5%.
- How can I create unique sounds
- Have you used com vocabulary
- What is quantum computer for laypeople
- What is Gita Mahatmya
- Is it legal to buy YouTube views
- What can't graph do
- Why do I have to be self-sufficient
- Is happiness the real goal of life
- What is tapioca good for in babies?
- What are the uses of scientific notation
- Which actress kissed in the navel
- Is Vladimir Putin invincible
- When should I apply to Justdial
- How do you say damage in Hindi
- Why didn't the Night King catch Bran?
- What are some friendship red flags
- Who integrated the NBA
- How do I start PS2 on Android
- What are some great blog monetization ideas
- What is glass blowing
- What should you know about Amway
- What is the best robo-advisor in Australia
- Why doesn't Spotify have Korean pop
- What is the chemical formula of nichrome
- Should you be yourself when you are terrible
- How do mitochondria synthesize their cell membranes
- Derrida is bullshit
- How do standard size Dachshunds behave?
- What is VZV disease
- Why do you want to gain knowledge
- How are virtual reality headsets set up?
- Why do rules of thumb often work
- Why is fire considered alive
- How do you get a DV case