What is a six pack abs diet
Six-pack food: the best foods for beautiful abs
The path to a flat stomach is not just about crunches and planks - nutrition also plays a major role.
Because only when the annoying belly fat is gone can the defined abdominal muscles emerge. So, first of all, the goal is to lose weight. It is important to take in fewer calories than you consume.
Sixpack lining: the basics for a flat stomach
The foundation has already been laid with abdominal muscles. Because they are real fat burning ovens. The more trained the muscles, the more fat is burned - always, even when you sleep.
With the six-pack mission, you don't have to go hungry, you can eat. But the right thing, please.
Full of proteins
Sufficient protein is very important. The body needs proteins to build and maintain muscle. Fish, eggs, low-fat quark or cottage cheese are good sources, but plant-based alternatives such as tofu, amaranth, nuts or quinoa are also suitable.
It should be 1.5 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight for muscle building. For a man weighing 80 kilos, that's 120 grams per day.
If you eat amaranth or quinoa more often, you have not only absorbed good vegetable protein, but also complex carbohydrates and fiber, which ensure a stable blood sugar level, keep you full for a long time and avoid cravings.
In addition, digestion is stimulated, which also ensures a flat stomach.
The right carbohydrates
Crisp vegetables, especially green, water-rich varieties such as broccoli, cucumber or spinach, provide a lot of fiber, vitamins and minerals. Potatoes and root vegetables such as carrots and parsnips are quite starchy. In other words: the carbohydrate content is higher.
They should therefore be consumed to a limited extent in the bikini or swimwear final spurt. The same applies to legumes. The carbohydrates contained are not so easy to digest and can cause the stomach to bulge.
Quinoa or millet are better because they are easier to digest. Light wheat bread, pasta and, above all, sweets have no place on the six-pack menu and are counterproductive.
The simple carbohydrates often turn into unwanted belly fat faster than you can put on the workout gear.
Good fats are a must
Fat also helps to make the dream of a flat stomach come true. Good fats from olive oil, avocados, walnuts, and salmon are high in unsaturated fatty acids.
The monounsaturated fatty acids promote testosterone production and thus a successful muscle building.
The polyunsaturated fatty acids, above all omega-3, promote muscle growth and accelerate regeneration after training units.
Drink, drink, drink
Unsweetened herbal tea and still water are great (at least 1.5 to 2 liters), mineral water and soft drinks puff up your stomach.
On the one hand because of the carbon dioxide, in the case of soft drinks also because of the sugar content and the often added sweeteners or sugar substitutes.
Alcohol is a killer for a toned core. It is high in calories and removes minerals from the body. For example, 60 grams of alcohol (three bottles of beer) flush the magnesium requirement out of the body for two days.
The mineral is needed to activate the metabolic enzymes. Fat loss and muscle building are thus strongly inhibited.
Fight the bloated stomach
If the stomach looks much flatter in the morning and only bulges outward during the day, this has nothing to do with love handles, but is often associated with a feeling of fullness and rumbling.
The most important tips against bloating: eat in peace and chew well. One of the main causes of bloated belly is eating too quickly, because a lot of air is swallowed with it.
Chewing makes digestion easier and even helps with weight loss. Studies show that the increase in blood sugar in high-carbohydrate meals can be greatly reduced by thorough chewing.
If less sugar circulates in the blood, the sharp rise in insulin does not occur. Ideal conditions for losing weight, because insulin would promote lipid storage in the tissue, i.e. the cushions.
Sometimes the bulging belly is also a sign of a food intolerance or sensitivity.
The substances gluten (glutinous protein) and fructans (multiple sugars made from fructose building blocks) in wheat cause gas and gastrointestinal complaints in some people.
The same applies to the lactose contained in milk, dairy products and many finished products. Speaking of ready-made products: They are also often heavily salted, which promotes water retention and thus extra kilos. Cooking yourself is always a better option.
Picture gallery: 20 simple clean eating recipes
Take a deep breath
Relaxation makes you slim and stress makes you fat, because the stress hormone cortisol promotes long-term fat storage, especially in the problem area of the stomach.
Under stress, the body mobilizes glucose from the cells so that - from an evolutionary point of view - it has energy to flee or fight. Since this glucose is no longer used, it is converted into fat reserves.
If you want to lose weight, you should find ways out of stress.Meditation and progressive muscle relaxation can be beneficial, as well as adequate sleep on a regular basis.
Pro six pack: groceries for the slim middle
Some foods are better at bringing out the six pack than others. Here you can access:
- Whole grain bread: Complex carbohydrates ensure a stable blood sugar level and avoid cravings.
- Green vegetables: Broccoli, cucumbers & Co. are low in calories, but have good carbohydrates and a lot of fiber.
- Good fats: Olive oil, avocados and walnuts - their unsaturated fatty acids stimulate the metabolism.
- Low-fat fish species: Plaice or pikeperch - high-quality protein as a building block for the muscles.
- High-fat fish species: Salmon provides healthy fats (heart and brain healthy omega-3 fatty acids) and vitamins such as vitamin D.
- Herbs and spices: Rich in minerals, they stimulate metabolism and fat burning.
- Grapefruit: Bitter substances have a fat-removing effect.
- Eggs:Essential amino acids, including leucine, which is said to function as a fat burner.
- Millet: Contains a lot of silicon, which tightens the connective tissue and firms the skin.
- Probiotics: They occur in yoghurt, sauerkraut or kefir and settle slim bacteria in the intestines. Asparagus and chicory are also rich in probiotics.
- Dehydrating vegetables: Celery & Co. help to drain excess water from the tissue and are low in calories.
Contra six pack: better avoid
- White bread:"Empty" carbohydrates, hardly any vital substances. Gluten and fructans can have a flatulence effect.
- Starchy vegetables:For example root vegetables - the sugar content is higher, so only consume in moderation.
- Bad fats:Sausage has to go, because the unsaturated fatty acids favor fat deposits.
- Sugar:Simple sugars from sweets and the like land directly on the stomach and hips.
- Alcohol:Just empty calories. In addition, alcohol slows down fat burning.
- Salt:Promotes water retention and thus favors extra kilos.
- Fried:Chips & Co. contain a lot of salt and bad fats.
- Legumes:Can lead to gas and a bulging stomach. Therefore only consume in moderation.
- Carbonated drinks:Soft drinks and mineral water make the stomach bloat.
- Fruit yogurts:They often contain a lot of sugar. Better: natural yoghurt and even chopped fruit.
- Sweeteners and sugar substitutes:Can cause excessive gas formation in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Milk and milkproducts:Anyone who cannot tolerate them (e.g. because of lactose intolerance) reacts with bloating.
- There's Chase Banks in North Carolina
- Is rhubarb safe for rabbits
- Can psychopaths or ASPDs experience depression?
- Estimation of the maximum probability
- How blind people only see light
- Are Indian gods popular in other countries
- Why can't I make an appointment
- What does Rust
- What is the best paper in polymer
- What if Google had a reservation system?
- What does Calypso symbolize in The Odyssey
- Alcohol frees the mind
- Where have all the angels gone?
- What are examples of class 1 weapons
- What is the easiest way to project the population
- What is the full form of NERIE
- What is the price of uTest
- What are the trending technologies in Oracle
- Hitchhiking in America is a bad idea
- How powerful is Trine
- What are your living hacks in Seattle
- What is MOR in geophysics
- Which is your favorite position
- Can I get good at math?