Which company makes Amazon's Fire Tablets
With keyboard and wireless charging: Amazon introduces new Fire tablets
The e-commerce giant Amazon has presented the next generation of its Fire tablets. The larger version, the Fire 10 HD, which is now also available as a "plus" model, is getting an update.
The new generation not only promises a brighter screen than before - still in Full HD resolution - but also brings more RAM. Instead of 2 GB, the unspecified Octacore processor is now paired with 3 GB of RAM. At the same time, it promises a thinner and lighter housing and more robust screen glass with an extended battery life of up to 12 hours.
When it comes to onboard storage, there are versions with 32 or 64 GB available, which can be expanded by up to a terabyte using a microSD card. A 2 MP camera was installed on the front for video chats. Dolby Atmos is supposed to guarantee better sound through the integrated speakers, external boxes or Bluetooth audio devices.
The in-house Android adaptation Fire OS has also been upgraded. Various functions and apps can be operated by voice input via Alexa. Compatible apps can be displayed side by side in the new split window mode. Prime Video and Facebook are cited as examples. The tablet is available from 150 euros.
Plus version with Qi charging and more RAM
The Fire HD 10 Plus costs 30 euros more and has a little more RAM, namely four GB. The case also has a "soft touch" finish. This variant also supports wireless charging via the Qi standard. Amazon also sells a loading dock made by Anker itself.
Interested parties can purchase the tablets as a "productivity set" from 215 euros. In addition to the Fire HD 10 (Plus), this also includes a keyboard with a removable cover that can be attached magnetically. It allows a more productive use of the tablet and offers the possibility to adjust the viewing angle. Also part of the set is a single subscription for Microsoft's Office 365 suite, which can be used on up to five devices.
Tablet for preschoolers
In addition to a new, technically improved edition of their own children's tablets in the form of the Fire HD 10 Kids for 200 euros, the Fire Kids Pro is now a new addition to the range. This device is specifically designed for preschoolers. Included is a one-year subscription for Amazon Kids +, a music and video streaming service that promises child-friendly content.
The pre-installed web browser should automatically block websites that are unsuitable for children. Parents have access to the filter settings. Voice and video calls with contacts approved by parents are also supported, but this requires an Echo device or the use of the Alexa app. The legal guardians can also approve or set purchases, screen time and other aspects via the device and an online portal. The device costs 100 euros in the seven-inch version (1024 x 600 pixels), 135 with an eight-inch screen (1280 x 800 pixels) and 200 euros in the ten-inch version (1920 x 1200 pixels).
All newly introduced tablets can already be pre-ordered. The start of delivery is scheduled for May 26th. (red, April 27, 2021)
- Hitchhiking in America is a bad idea
- Sexism is illegal in the US
- How do dynamic and static equilibrium differ?
- Why is England so anti-Russian
- Will recruit DRDO through GATE 2018
- What should you know about Amway
- Vladimir Putin had a face filler
- What are the best Pretty Lights songs
- Is an RPA complex or simple
- How to make nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide
- Which activities are most important and why
- Are books currently banned in Poland?
- What do Juventus fans expect from Ronaldo
- Can Yoga Cure Constipation
- How can I tolerate faith and trust
- What is a pre-lotion
- Make Toyota cars in India
- What makes a good article or content
- How can you check your inventory
- When will Keynote for iOS support AirPlay?
- Was Rap God really freestyled by Eminem
- What do you think about alternative medicine
- Why did Soleio leave Facebook
- Is 60 like 40
- What is the big bang 5
- What are the benefits of spiritual mantras
- Is black a good color to wear
- What do you like least about YouTube?
- What is real-time processing in computing
- What is the right time in the theory of relativity
- How is your experience in Nirma University
- What is the definition of intercultural competence
- Why does potassium react violently with oxygen?