What is FPS in the camera
A Surveillance video consists of many individual recordings that are created in quick succession. The number of frames per second is called Frame rate or Frame rate. The frame rate is usually measured in frames per second, in short fps.
From approx. 24 fps the impression of fluid movements is created because the eyes and brain can no longer perceive pauses between the individual images from this frame rate. If you record the surveillance video with this or a higher frame rate and play it back with the same frame rate, it runs in Real time. If you show more frames per second than were previously recorded, the video runs faster, with fewer frames in slow motion. Movements appear choppy at a frame rate lower than 24 fps.
The highest possible frame rate is advantageous for an optimal visual impression. For example, if a car moves through the picture at high speed and only 10 pictures per second are taken, you can hardly see anything of the car because it may have disappeared between two individual pictures during the recording pause. Another consequence of too low frame rates (and too long exposure times) is motion blur.
In terms of data economy, lower frame rates make sense: the fewer individual images, the smaller the amount of data. For this reason, many older surveillance videos consist of just a few still images per second or even minute. Nowadays, however, the data volume can be neglected. Hard disk space is very cheap and modern codecs compress the videos to very small sizes with very good quality.
- What would happen if Cupid existed?
- Who hasn't discovered anything
- How was the United States Army created
- What does an over-amplification do?
- What are the side effects of Kombucha
- Without saying it directly, what's your job
- What is jQuery? Expand in jQuery
- Who in America benefits most from the war
- How do people earn money for lessons
- What snakes live in the desert
- Have you ever made an album?
- What is Oppos's business strategy
- Why are we mean to people
- How should one deal with fear of creativity
- Who abolished the sati system in Nepal?
- How do I drive an auto rickshaw
- What are the dangers of pneumonia
- What is 1 9 as a decimal number
- Where can I sell entrepreneurial ideas
- Why kills badly
- Waypoints mean VORs in aircraft navigation
- Any girl would go out with me
- How do I integrate Dynamodb into EMR
- Is US socialist capitalism or protectionism
- Which mail client currently supports ProtonMail?
- How is art consumed
- Is Keyshot a good rendering solution?
- Which is mighty fate or belief
- What does a Marketing Brand Director do
- Is motor oil dangerous
- How is Algeria's relationship with Mauritania?
- What is it like to be God?
- How did biology get very complex