What's your favorite song about women
Sing your favorite song
Our daughter Rebekah had just been born. It had not been an easy birth and I was completely exhausted.
When Rebekah was put in my arms, I had the haunting feeling that I should sing my favorite song: "I am a child of God" (Hymn book, No. 202). My first reaction was: No, I'm too tired. I'll sing it to her later. But the thought came back immediately. So, exhausted as I was, I started the first verse. My husband and mother agreed.
When the song ended, there was a special mood. Even the doctor, who until then had been more objective and aloof, tears streamed down her face. She thanked us for the moving song. She said she had been providing obstetrics for many years, but she had never felt anything like this before.
Her words made me think, and I wondered if I should get her a recording of the song. Unfortunately, everyday life quickly got me back and I forgot about it.
Then it was time for the follow-up examination. When the doctor entered the room, her face lit up and she hugged me. She said the song kept going through her head. She even tried to find it on the internet because she wanted to sing it to her family. Then the Holy Spirit reminded me that I should have got her a recording of the song. I promised to bring the song over to her within a week.
In the evening I prayed for help in finding the arrangement that was best for her. The next afternoon I ordered a CD with the song. When the CD arrived in the mail a few days later, I couldn't wait to bring it to her.
The doctor was very happy and thanked me for the gift. She said again that it was important to her to play the song for her family, but she wasn't sure why. We talked a little longer. I explained to her what the song meant to me and gave testimony of its elementary message.
As I drove home, I could feel how much Heavenly Father loves this his daughter - my doctor. He knows her and loves her, and he wants her to find her way too and return to him.
- How do I learn cma final IDT
- Why was France developed with fewer skyscrapers
- Who are great young Indian scientists
- Let's go to war
- Where should i invest 50000rs
- How are CLC stones made
- Do you really have to do something?
- How intensely do you read the course?
- How is meditation seen in religion?
- Flexcoin is not a scam
- How can I hack an OnlyFans account?
- What causes blood in the baby's stool
- Can we take spirulina tablets
- What is a US zip code
- Why did the Aztecs worship Quetzalcoatl
- Where are you on your spiritual pilgrimage
- Are underground termites a threat?
- What are potato peels
- Who would win Joker against Catwoman
- Are all legal acts of violence ethical
- Courseras growth slows down
- When do you replace a garbage disposal
- How many women prefer tall men
- What is a PR specialist