How to make a rope ladder
Build a rope ladder yourself - this is how it works
Building a rope ladder yourself is quite easy. This can then, for example, serve as access for a tree house or simply as a climbing object for your offspring. We have a handy guide for you here.
Build rope ladder yourself with wooden rungs
For a 2 m long rope ladder you need: 6 m solid rope with a diameter of approx. 8 mm, approx. 1.5 m sturdy round wood with a diameter of 20 mm and 2 snap hooks.
- First saw the logs to a length of 25 cm and cut the rope into two parts of the same length.
- Now drill holes in the wood on the right and left.
- These should be exactly aligned with each other so that the ladder will be straight later. So measure out exactly and draw the holes.
- The holes have to be slightly larger than the diameter of the rope so that you can do this later.
- If there are sharp edges when sawing, sand them smooth with a little sandpaper.
- Make a double knot at the end of each rope and pull up the first rung of the ladder.
- The distance between the rungs should be between 30 and 35 cm.
- Tie a knot again over the rung for good stability.
- Now measure the distance for the next rung, make the knots and pull out the next round timber.
- Make sure that the nodes are always at the same height on both sides so that your ladder does not get crooked.
- Then tie the end of the rope ladder with the snap hook.
- Be sure to test the stability of the homemade rope ladder before letting your children play with it.
How to hang up your hammock safely, read in the next article.
- Where is Google Fiber built
- Rudolph is a real reindeer
- How much fraud is Scientology
- Why did you buy an Android tablet
- Why can't iPhone clones run iOS?
- How was Buddhism a revolt against Hinduism
- What is Roger Federer's backhand
- What class were samurais
- Can a synchronous machine be self-starting
- How is Gogoro doing in Taiwan
- What do foreigners know about Lord Krishna?
- What are the main branches of the language
- What is the most loaded sentence phrase
- There are layoffs occurring at Tech Mahindra
- What is Infor Supply Chain Management SCM
- Are there films about the Illuminati
- What's your favorite maze
- What is Pondicherry like as a tourist place
- What are the causes of a deadlock
- Which is the best nutrition advisor in Panchkula
- How can I learn about passive income
- Make yourself comfortable at work
- When does Stripe accept crypto currency
- What greenhouse gases are pollution
- How is architecture taught in Germany
- Boxing can cause brain damage
- Who is the most beautiful pop singer
- What would Jesus think of the GOP?
- CNN is a divisive force in America
- What happened to the manhwahentai site
- Why is Sammy Davis considered a Satanist
- How do contracts affect international law?
- Quora, what is your biggest regret
- Who can send me a free drone