Can i watch avengers infinity war
Like "Avengers 3: Infinity War" also on ProSieben: Then comes the free TV premiere of "Avengers 4: Endgame"
It was a good month for Marvel fans who would rather wait for the MCU blockbusters to be aired on free TV than buy the films on Blu-ray or watch them on a streaming service: after all, it was already on December 6th at the second time Marvel Day on ProSieben only Marvel films for a whole day - with the German free TV premiere of “Black Panther” as the crowning glory.
Less than a month later, the free TV premiere of "Avengers 3: Infinity War" follows on Sunday evening, the first half of the great MCU finals, which turns the events of all previous Marvel blockbusters into a gigantic, shocking and in places also brings a pretty sad conclusion.
If you can't wait to see what happens after the shock of “Avengers 3: Infinity War”, you can watch “Avengers 4: Endgame” right now - The film is included in the Disney + subscription:
»" Avengers 4: Endgame "on Disney + *
When will "Avengers 4" be on Free TV?
There is a very simple reason why ProSieben is now able to present two such top-class blockbusters as free TV premieres so quickly in succession: The theatrical releases of “Black Panther” and “Avengers 3: Infinity War” were also in February and April 2018, respectively just ten weeks apart.
On the other hand, there were exactly 363 days between “Avengers 3: Infinity War” (theatrical release: April 26, 2018) and the direct successor “Avengers 4: Endgame” (theatrical release: April 24, 2019) - and with this information it is already possible to calculate exactly when the free TV premiere of “Avengers 4: Endgame” will take place at ProSieben. There are actually only two realistic options for doing this:
- "Avengers 4: Endgame" runs like "Avengers 3: Infinity War" on the first weekend of the new year - then the free TV premiere would be on January 2, 2022 (as Sunday is the traditional blockbuster premiere day at ProSieben).
- ProSieben is allowed to show the premiere a little earlier as part of the third Marvel Day - then the free TV premiere would probably be in the beginning or middle of December 2021.
And everyone who has already seen “Avengers 4: Endgame” in the cinema or home theater is currently asking a completely different question anyway, namely ...
Will there be another "Avengers 5" or not?
* This Disney + link is an affiliate link. By taking out a subscription via this link, you support FILMSTARTS. This has no effect on the price.
- Who is the best fighter ever
- Can there be snow in Mumbai?
- Why did my children leave me alone
- Is Audi overrated compared to other brands
- Why is Captain Marvel a Captain
- How does the carbon footprint cause global warming
- Why are goats animals
- What is Zappos' customer service model
- Christoph Waltz speaks Italian
- What does Ephedrines 12 7
- Money can be called capital in business
- How does the WiFi modem work
- Global warming causes more UV rays
- What is a ranch 2
- Michael Owen likes Newcastle United
- What is the index number
- Which graphics are good Intel or AMD
- What problems do self-driving cars solve?
- Am I crazy about getting frustrated?
- What recipes require turkey eggs
- Why is Liszt so misunderstood
- What do you think conservative means
- How do nuclear reactions actually destroy matter
- What are alternatives to GitHub
- What is Emmanuel Levina's Phenomenology
- What does a pentagram tattoo mean
- What should everyone know about New York
- Why did Christian terrorists kill innocent Jews?
- Sales force tracking software
- Why do you want to gain knowledge
- Are blog comments a ranking factor?
- How is AIIMS Kalyani
- What is a windows computer
- What causes white pimples in your mouth