How can communism be successful?
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Means of production should belong to everyone
Beginnings in the 19th century
As a political doctrine, communism emerged in the 19th century when industrialization began. Back then, more and more people had to work in the factories for little wages. Those who owned the machines and factories were the so-called "capitalists". They got richer and richer, but without letting the workers share in this prosperity.
Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
Communism in the 20th century
The basic idea of Marx and Engels was further developed by other thinkers (for example Vladimir Ilyich Lenin). In the 20th century it became the basis of various forms of political rule. After the so-called Russian October Revolution in 1917, in which Lenin played a leading role, a state and social order emerged in the Soviet Union with the ultimate goal of a communist society. On the way to such a society, socialism should be realized as a preliminary stage.
Reign of terror
Your questions about this ...
We also take a break at the weekend in HanisauLand.
You can ask your questions here again next week!
- What is a minor defect
- Why is Similac considered good for babies
- What are some industrial waste disposal methods
- Why is God controversial
- How the viscosity of fuel is improved
- Why is nanotechnology a difficult science
- How to bend square tubular steel
- How was artemisinin discovered
- Is dumbest a valid word
- Are the diagonals of a rectangle perpendicular
- Are female breasts considered to be genitals
- Why talk about Chernobyl but not about Fukushima
- Can a city be efficient without cars
- What is a retail business in 2020
- What causes white pimples in your mouth
- What art form is revered
- When is it okay to be mediocre?
- What happens when CUSO4 is electrolyzed
- Is cyberbullying a millennial problem
- Why do certain antidepressants sometimes no longer work?
- How Much Does a SQL Analyst Make
- What is Alaska not
- Why is the Ikea delivery service so bad
- What are the defining characteristics of millennials