What if Ariana Dumbledore never died
Why is Graves so desperate to find an obscurial?
Graves / Grindelwald wanted to find an obscurial really bad because Grindelwald believes that only a really powerful obscurial can kill Dumbledore.
I say powerful because obscurials are hardly older than 10 years. But Credence is reaching his 20s, which makes him an extremely powerful obscurial, capable of extreme destruction.
In "The Crimes of Grindelwald" it is revealed that Grindelwald believes that Credence is the one who can defeat Dumbledore.
Claw Why is it so important?
GRINDELWALD goes to KRALL.
GRINDELWALD Who is the greatest threat to our cause?
Claw Albus Dumbledore.
GRINDELWALD Now if I asked you to go to the school he is hiding in and kill him for me, would you do it for me, Krall? (smiles) Credence is the only living thing ... that can kill him.
KRALL you believe you really think he can kill the great - can he kill Albus Dumbledore?
GRINDELWALD(whispers) I know he can. But will you be with us when that happens, Krall? Will you?
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Official Screenplay , Scene 46
When Grindelwald learns of "a powerful obscurial in New York", he goes there to find the obscurial. Without knowing that Credence itself is the Obscurial, Grindelwald asks Credence for help in finding the 'Obscurial'. As soon as he learns that Credence is the Obscurial, he tries to gain his trust, which ends badly for Grindelwald in Part 1 (everyone thinks Credence is dead by the end of Part 1). Grindelwald then tries to get Credence into his ranks in Paris so he can ambush Dumbledore with Credence.
Why can't Grindelwald go against Dumbledore himself and need Credence / Obscurial? Because Grindelwald and Dumbledore made a blood pact so as not to fight each other. So they can't fight each other even if they wanted to. That's why Grindelwald wanted to achieve this with an extremely powerful obscurial.
- Fuer och efternamn What does that mean
- Why do some people drive drunk
- How does coffee stimulate the brain
- Uses SAP HANA SQL
- What advantages does Ruby have over Python?
- What are fireproof safes
- Do you like Bok Choy
- Why are there white skin diseases
- When was Path presented to the public?
- What is your opinion on HAL TEJAS
- What is property tax relief
- How do I repair my bicycle chain
- What is geometric optical isomerism
- Who is Bob Marley's brother
- How can you add salt to unsalted nuts?
- Does the Bible really have divine origins?
- How can I save sublimation ink
- What exactly does Sufi mean
- How do healthcare software solutions actually work?
- How much does a reaper drone cost
- Why are LBGT people holding a parade
- Why was SRK awarded in 2018
- What's greater than coming first
- What is conformational test