What is it like to live in Pattaya
The Thai seaside resort of Pattaya is located on the east west coast of Thailand and is only approx. 120 km from the international Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok.
The first advantages of living in Pattaya are obvious. To get there you can simply fly to Bangkok with one of the many inexpensive offers for around 600 € and after another 2 hours by bus you are already at your destination.
Pattaya owes its origin and development from a small fishing village to a city thanks to the US soldiers who stopped there during the Vietnam War in order to recover from the war experience for a few days. Pattaya is, besides Hua Hin, one of the oldest seaside resorts in Thailand and also the cradle of all bad ...
While things only really got going in Phuket at the end of the 80s and in Samui around the mid 90s, the bear raged in Pattaya in the 70s and early 80s.
As a domicile for emigrants or long-term tourists, Pattaya has similar advantages as I have already described for the island of Phuket. There is German food, German restaurants and a nightlife that is also unparalleled in Thailand. There is practically nothing there that is not there.
A huge oversupply of hotels, condominiums, apartments and houses to rent ensures that you are there with relative cheap rents gets along. Only in the summer of 2012 was a documentary series on German television about the Villa Germania to see where and how to get there for around 10,000 baht a month is staying. But it can also be cheaper.
A Downside of Pattaya may be that you will find a little bit of landscape there. The beaches in Pattaya itself and the neighboring Jomtien Beach are not particularly sparkling. Because of the countless boats anchored, it is often impossible to see the horizon and the water is relatively dirty. The landscape around Pattaya is pretty flat land, as one is used to from northern Germany. To compensate for this, there are some beautiful offshore islands where you can go on a weekend excursion in good company. But what does weekend mean? In Pattaya there is a weekend almost every day ...
If you are looking for a little more landscape and beautiful beaches, you should perhaps settle in Phuket, Krabi or Koh Samui. There, too, you don't have to do without anything anymore.
- What are some interesting facts about addiction
- Why do nasal strips cause sore throats
- What nuts you can't eat on keto
- How does the material affect the resistance?
- Helps coconut water radiate skin
- What is ultimate bliss
- Hack VPN apps into a smartphone
- Do I have to file US taxes?
- When to use Hadoop vs SQL
- Why do ghosts interact with us
- Can self-reported data be classified as trustworthy?
- What is the concept of speed reading
- Which country has the most CCTV
- How do I start a crowdlending site
- What is the color of silver oxide
- Arguments are a waste of time
- What is the most common subatomic particle
- How can I formulate further questions
- How do you generate a code
- Were there Russians in National Socialist Germany?
- How do open-ear headphones work
- Which proteins are good for my health
- What is an unpopular product that you really enjoy
- Your attitudes can become your trust