Why is grammar important in business life
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Hyphenation:
- Business | life, Plural: Business | life
- IPA: [ɡəˈʃɛfʦˌleːbn̩]
- 1) Part of the life a person spends running their business
- Determinative compound, composed of the nouns business and Life as well as the joint element-s
- 1) private life
- 1) life
- 1) “So it has to be Business life held long. "
- Nominative: singular Business life; Plural Business life
- Genitive: singular Business life; Plural Business life
- Dative: singular Business life; Plural Business life
- Accusative: singular Business life; Plural Business life
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„According to experts, blockchain technology can be used in the future in Business life become as natural as e-mail.“
cash.ch, September 8, 2018
„Who in Business life Has management functions and makes important decisions, who are sometimes liable for them with their private assets. An overview of liability requirements and ways to protect yourself.“
NZZ Online, September 10, 2018
„What skirt length can business women wear? What insights are in the Business life allowed? How does a woman manage the balancing act between serious and fashionable?“
Computer Week, August 31, 2018
„The Swiss lifestyle brand will mix it up from March 28th Business life at the old place. The company sees Klagenfurt as a strategically important location.“
Kleine Zeitung, March 8, 2019
„The DIHK encourages a common roadmap for politics and business towards normalcy in the Business life at.“
fuldainfo.de, April 11, 2020
„Tourism plays a central role in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania's economy. After the shutdown that lasted for weeks, it was gradually relaxed, but the normal Business life has not returned yet.“
SVZ.de, August 6, 2020
„Relationships in Business life are not that different from private contacts: the most important thing is the emotional level. But how far do business relationships have to go?“
n-tv.de, July 18, 2020
„On February 29th, Merten & Pusch celebrated the company's 100th anniversary. That was a good two weeks later Business life on the ground. But the manager fights - with unusual weapons.“
RuhrNachrichten.de, March 26, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Shops): Trade for-profit enterprise; commercial transaction; Exchange of goods and services; without plural: total volume of transactions in trade; without plural: profit or income from a transaction; Trade commercial (mostly private) company; commercial enterprise; Trading premises where goods for sale are traded; matter to be dealt with, activity; excretion of faeces
- Business activity: all of the activities of one or more companies that it / they do for success, such as hiring people, buying equipment, manufacturing products, providing services, promoting and selling them
- business activities
- business activity
- Business (technical jargon, English): also derogatory, profit-oriented business; The entirety of business activities
- business dealings
- business dealings
Another word (synonym) for business life - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "business life":
you: ... Pronunciation / emphasis: IPA: [ziː] Meaning of the word / definition: 1) the official form of address (in business, in and to authorities, privately among adults) to the person addressed or ...
reindeer: ... 1) someone who lives on capital or real estate income without actively participating in business life Origin of the term: French: rentier, related to pension Synonyms: ...
business: ... business correspondence, business costs, business circles, business customer, business situation, business life, business manager, management, business people, business list ...
that's what it is all about: ... what business is all about. - Yes, sometimes you fall in, of course. But that's the way it is in business. Origin of the term: all translations into German: 1) it's about ...
business: ... 1) Business, activity, work, occupation, trade 2) Trade, commercial occupation, business life 3) Business, company, company, shop, business premises 4) Task, duty, law 5) ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Business life" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Geschäftsleben/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "business life" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Business life (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Business | life | bens Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Management (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular business management; Most management boards ...
Management (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Business | lei | do | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
business people (German) Part of speech: noun Cases: nominative: singular -; Plural business people genitive: singular -; Plural ...
business people (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Business | people Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Business premises (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular business location; Majority of business premises ...
Business premises (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Dative Singular: Business premises Hyphenation: ...
Business premises (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Business | lo | ka | len Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Business premises (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Alternative Forms: Business premises Hyphenation: Business | business | lo | ka | les ...
Business premises (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Business premises Hyphenation: Business | business | lo | kals ...
Businessman (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular businessman; Majority 1 business people; ...
- What is the most powerful explosive Why
- Are Keurig K Cups BPA free
- Is passion or grades more important Why
- Are actors concerned about their own performance?
- Is Egypt against Palestine
- Do you keep secrets from your parents?
- There is an internship for six months
- What is the address of the local host 8080
- How does a head trauma feel?
- How are Star Wars fans called
- What is the Raman Effect
- Do you think we should get rid of the currency?
- What are the best Josh Ritter songs
- What is meant by a deterministic universe
- Is there a Disneyland in Australia
- How do I sell celebrity domain names
- What course are you pursuing at MIT
- What is Johann Gutenberg known for?
- Which democratic politics is the most racist
- Is shopping an economic activity?
- Can broken teeth cause cancer
- Celebrities are getting more tattoos these days
- Widest underground tunnel
- Why do managers have recruitment problems
- Oil causes hair loss
- What is the most dangerous heart operation
- Using Quora makes a person intelligent
- Why did Soleio leave Facebook
- Mi Mix is good
- How can I improve my knowledge of the stock market
- How much noise can a guitar make
- How to manage your Google reputation
- Objects can be tracked
- Somebody dies in Thor Ragnarok