How is mechanical engineering at SMIT
Machine and plant operator (m / f)
Machine and system operators work in different production areas of the economy. you
- set up and operate machine and production systems, control and monitor the flow of materials,
- prepare work processes,
- select test methods and test equipment and apply them,
- use control and regulation devices,
- maintain and inspect machines and systems and rectify faults,
- carry out quality assurance measures,
- take into account the requirements of environmental protection, occupational safety and economic efficiency,
- document production data,
- coordinate with upstream and downstream areas
Start and duration of training
- Starts on September 1st
- Duration: 2 years
- September to November of the previous year
All cookies are currently deactivated.
- How do I glue blocks of cement together
- How does Carvaka refute disruptions
- What are the causes of atopic eczema
- Why don't ski resorts use topographic maps?
- Code all computer engineers
- Has the Russian Revolution achieved its goals?
- Where does Senator Cory Booker live
- What is permanent working capital
- Are there any side effects for iPulse
- When did people start piercing their ears?
- How important is customer review to people
- What is the full form of SAIL
- What is a common remedy for dehydration
- Married Padmavati Ratan Singh or Ashoka
- What is cystic fibrosis and Down syndrome
- Abramovich still owns Chelsea
- How are server systems classified
- What are the basic principles of electricity
- In what environment does quality writing thrive
- What makes you ugly
- Who was Emmanuel Levinas
- What kind of liquid does a lighter contain?
- Mosquitoes bite less in winter
- What does playing a sport teach you