Which municipalities in France cost the most
Electricity provider in France
The opening of the energy markets has been going on in Europe since 1996, when the first directive for the internal electricity market was passed. The directive on the internal gas market followed two years later. Both apply throughout the European Union.
The French electricity and gas market has been open to private customers since July 1, 2007. Since then, consumers have been free to choose their provider and choose a utility other than EDF and GDF (or the local energy provider).
However, this does not mean that all energy suppliers are obliged to offer their services in all French municipalities and regions or in all EU member states. You must therefore find out in advance which companies supply the region to which you have moved. For historical reasons, there are also a few areas in France where there are local energy providers and almost no other competitors. This is the case, for example, in Strasbourg and the surrounding area.
In addition, a distinction has to be made between the energy supplier and the operator of the distribution network. The latter ensures that the gas or electricity reaches households, i.e. the end consumer. The operation of the distribution network is not subject to free competition.
- List of energy suppliers that supply at least 90% of the French municipalities (in French): smaller or local suppliers are therefore not listed.
- Energy suppliers by municipality (in French): Here you can use your postcode to check which suppliers supply your place of residence.
- Are we slaves to consumption
- How does milk help with heartburn
- Has your business ever been robbed?
- What is the evolutionary meaning of music
- The state of Illinois is doomed to fail
- What are some black magic spells
- What was the Treaty of Versailles
- God wants pagans to die
- The download speed depends on the bandwidth of the website
- How is data extracted from Quora
- Is tap water safe to drink in Sweden?
- Do CoQ10 capsules actually work?
- How do I stop being a liar
- Can an IUD go into your uterus
- Why are 2010s kids unfamiliar with rugrats
- Should I buy an iPhone or Android?
- How do LPs rate VC companies
- How are private educational expenditures made
- Why did the Holy Spirit cleanse Jesus?
- Is Richard Muller related to Gerd Muller
- What is your favorite museum in Norway
- Which factors determine the density level
- What is the noun of Kaelte
- Who can learn ASP NET