Rick Rolling is extinct
Rick Astley's “Never Gonna Give You Up” should also be one of the few songs that will be known in quadrillion years - a real classic like it is in the book and a worthy representative of a time from which in my opinion the best music sprang is.
No matter how often Billie Eilish can give the same interview, she will never come close to a Rick Astley, just as little as Toto, Sting and whatever their names are. Even if she sells more records than all of them combined, no one will hear her music in a quadrillion years.
But “Never Gonna Give You Up” or “Africa” or “Down Under” by Men At Work will still be played, because the earth no longer exists (which will probably take significantly less than a quadrillion years and if that Humanity is already extinct, who should hear that ... let's leave that)
And maybe Rick Astley's most famous work is even the classic of the classics, because it works incredibly well even in a sad version:
I even hid it in one of our sprint videos and caused spontaneous amusement. Rick Astley for President, my opinion.
Rick Astley's “Never Gonna Give You Up” should also be one of the few songs that will be known in quadrillion years - a real classic like it is in the book and a worthy representative of a time from which, in my opinion, the best music emerged is. Billie Eilish can do that as often as ...
- What is a retail business in 2020
- How does an acetone wash amphetamine paste?
- What are nice memories
- What does the stiffness module depend on?
- Who had the saddest life in history
- What are your favorite pictures in Photoshop
- How useful is web development
- How did Freddy Krueger die
- How do I take a binaural recording
- Which is worse The leaks or the leaks
- Learn Java What To Expect
- Why do aquatic plants have fewer stomata
- What is Iran doing in Yemen
- Which director makes the best films
- Do serotonin preparations work
- What is Google Startup Launch
- What is an ion
- What doesn't get enough hate
- How many Israeli projects are there on Kickstarter
- Who can see my Google Drive uploads
- How was the hacking team compromised
- How do I get mad
- Save camels water
- How detrimental to the rebuilding was Andrew Johnson