How can I learn PHP to Python
There is a great deal of documentation, tutorials, and books about Python, but most of them are in English. That is why we offer both an online course and a tutorial on Python in German, which is suitable for beginners because of its many examples as well as for advanced users because of the advanced topics.
Have you arrived on this website because you are looking for a simple introduction to the Python programming language? Or do you care about the programming language because all you want to do is learn to program? No matter what your search was aimed at, you will find an extensive tutorial on this website, which is also suitable for beginners, with which you can learn the basics of programming or general programming principles, as well as the Python language. In our opinion, there is no other common programming language that makes it easier for a beginner to learn to code.
A question, or rather questions, that we are often asked: "Which version of Python should I use? Should I learn Python2 or Python3?" Such questions are not easy to answer. Clearly, the future belongs to Python 3. Therefore, if you have a choice, you should definitely start with this version. Unfortunately, there are sometimes restrictions that make it useful to learn Python 2: You work in an environment that still programs under Python 2, for example a company or a programming project. Another restriction can be that you need a special module for your activity, which is not yet available in Python 3. However, in our Python2 tutorial we show how code can be programmed that can be ported to Python 3 as easily and simply as possible, for example with the 2to3 program. Otherwise we recommend our Python3 tutorial as an introduction.
Our tutorial provides a complete introduction to Python with a focus on different areas:
Basics of Python
- The first chapter deals with the origins and philosophy of Python: History of Python
- Then we will show you how you can achieve your first small successes very quickly with the interactive shell: Interactive mode
- How do you code and what happens behind the scenes in Python?
- Python has an unorthodox style of structuring its scripts in blocks.
- Even with the data types and variables, many things are different but above all clearer than in other programming languages.
- The operators, on the other hand, are as you know and expect them.
- Python shines with the clarity and consistency with which sequential data types such as strings, lists and tuples are treated consistently wherever possible.
- in the Lists chapter we show how lists can be manipulated using the "pop", "insert", "append", "extend" and "remove" methods. We also demonstrate how to find items in lists.
- Another common data type in Python is quantities.
- Hashes or associative arrays are known in Python as dictionaries
- When it comes to copying lists and other data structures, beginners like to make mistakes. It is therefore worth taking a look at our chapter "Shallow and deep copying" in our tutorial.
- What would a programming language be without the possibility of user input? The answer is clear. It would hardly be useful. Therefore, this chapter of our Python tutorial is about a href = "python3_eingabe.php"> user input with input.
- Conditional statements are in Python as you know them from most other languages.
- The while loop is as usual. However, with the optional else branch, it has a feature that is often overlooked and underestimated.
- The for loop is similar to the for loop as you know it from the bash shell.
- Issues with print
- Of course, you want to see the output of a program in a beautiful and clear representation, i.e. a formatted output
- The functions are also characterized by a simple and easily accessible syntax.
- What does the parameter transfer look like in Python? Transfer of value (call by value) or transfer of reference (call by reference)?
- Our chapter "Global and Local Variables" deals with the namespaces and validity areas of variables.
- Almost all larger scripts and programs must have read and write access to files.
- Then you can learn how easy it is to create modules in Python.
- At some point there will inevitably come a point where you want or have to combine modules in packages.
- Exception handling is an unknown concept to many traditional language programmers like C and Fortran, and they often avoid it, even if you can use it in Python or Java.
Object-oriented programming in Python
- Feared wrongly: recursive functions. We'll show you how to program recursively in Python.
- Memoization refers to a programming technique that is used to implement programs more efficiently by storing function values.
- Only regular expressions make a language usable for sophisticated word processing. That is why we have prepared a detailed introduction to the topic of regular expressions and a chapter for advanced users that will hopefully leave no questions unanswered.
- We'll show you that lambda operators, filters, reduce and map are not as complicated as their reputation.
- Easier than with "Lambda and Co." it works of course with the list comprehension (list abstraction)
- Generators put many people off because they sound so abstract, but we show with simple examples how to learn to love them.
- In our tutorial for Python 3, we have completely revised the chapter on object-oriented programming. One of the classes chapter has now become five extensive and well-illustrated chapters:
Personal trainingWe wrote our tutorial to give those interested in Python the opportunity to learn this programming language independently and free of charge. But sometimes there are good reasons to book an in-house training course or to take part in an open training course:
- fast and effective learning through a Python course of your choice
- Possibility to introduce your own programming problems and find a solution in the course team
- To have experienced contact persons for questions of understanding
- Contact and exchange with other course participants during and after the course
- Possibility to introduce your own programming problems
- a certificate of your Python skills after the course
Help is welcomeWith this website we want to offer an introduction to Python, which is aimed at both total programming beginners and those switching from other programming languages. But it is also about advanced users: One section deals with more demanding applications on various topics in computer science, numerical mathematics or word processing or text classification.
Nobody and nothing is perfect. We'd like a perfect Python tutorial. Therefore we are constantly improving this website, i.e. adding new content, expanding chapters and correcting errors. Yes, and that brings us to the topic: Errors are always annoying for visitors to our tutorials and also for the authors. We are therefore happy to receive information about discrepancies. Be it
- Errors in the sample programs or exercises
- Errors in the structure, i.e. you cannot follow the explanations correctly at a certain point or the explanation does not seem to be entirely consistent.
- whatever else
Thank you very much!
Course unequal course
We want to briefly define the term and thus explain how the title of this website came about. The word course is used quite differently in German. When they hear the term, stock exchange traders usually think of rising and falling prices, but not of learning content. They often even read a specialist newspaper called "KURS". Central banks are concerned with the value of their currency in relation to other currencies, i.e. the so-called exchange rate. In addition, one speaks of courses when one describes the course of bus and train lines, but also, for example, a race track.
You also keep a ship or airplane on course, and that's our intention in our Python course: we want to keep you hooked. However, this page also represents a curriculum - still a synonym for course - for the systematic teaching of programming techniques and algorithms.
TutorialTutorial is an English loan word and is mainly used in computer science and EDP to denote instructions for use for a computer program or a programming language. In a tutorial, the operation and functions of program parts or constructs of a programming language are explained step by step and usually with many examples.
- What is the unique form of the police
- How good are Sony MDR XB650BT headphones
- What are the challenges of sanitation
- Benjamin Mendy is a good footballer
- Which country has the highest paid athletes
- How do I block Grooveshark ads
- What are hatch lines
- What is a normal sleep cycle
- I am a controlling person
- What is the incredible diversity in technology
- I get my money back
- How do you stop a slide show?
- What are media mailing lists made of
- What is Emmanuel Levina's Phenomenology
- Every fire investigator is a retired firefighter
- What is Root Chakra Meditation
- What is Rhodiola rosea
- What causes dreams about the end of the world
- What is a J type ganglion cell?
- Is 60 like 40
- It is really a pleasure to clear
- Does the moon have its own light
- Why is Kali easy
- Did the 16th amendment affect state taxes?