What are the purest beers
Eichbaum brewing: everything from the purest and finest
Mannheim's oldest company is firmly established in the region
The silvery-green columns on the Eichbaum site are actually "cellars". At least that's what they are called in brewery jargon, says CEO Eric Schäffer. Because in the fermentation tanks, in which the beer matures, the temperature remains constant - just as it used to be in the deep fermentation cellars.
Every child knows that German beer has to be pure and only contain barley, hops, yeast and water. But here at Eichbaum, every single raw material is also of the finest quality. “We have three 150-meter-deep wells with 5,000-year-old water on the company's premises. We could even fill mineral water, ”says Eric Schäffer proudly. So when Ben Becker's sonorous voice proclaims “Man. Is that a beer, ”the actor and advertising partner probably knows exactly what he's talking about. Eight laboratory workers constantly check all raw materials and meticulously monitor every production step: from mashing to wort boiling to fermentation. Eichbaum also pulls the yeast strains itself. Eichbaum-Brauereien AG, Mannheim, has a total of 360 employees and is one of the largest and most modern breweries in Baden-Württemberg.
Mannheim's oldest company - Eichbaum celebrated its 325th birthday in 2004 - is firmly established in the region and on the regional market. The beer professionals manage many an event - such as the Mannheim City Festival, when the city turns into a lively party mile. Two million hectoliters of light, dark and white products flow out of the brewery every year. A third of this goes abroad, for example to France, Italy, Benelux, the USA and Japan. In Hungary, Eichbaum beer is number one, by the way. Karamalz is good in national business, with an 80 percent share of the German market leader. In the future, the company plans to acquire additional regional breweries. The takeovers of Bellheim and the Park Brewery in the West Palatinate were a big step in this direction.
Eric Schäffer prefers to drink wheat beer, he reveals, even in winter. Eichbaum naturally also has the typical, because it is so refreshingly aromatic, summer beer in the extensive program, in addition to his top Pils Ureich, the mixed drinks, the Feuerio Doppelbock, which is popular in winter
- Is Byju better or 2IIM
- Will any other race evolve after humans?
- Why was Roseanne Barr fired
- Where does Santa Claus live
- What is the pressure gradient for plump cells
- How to find your NHS Number
- Checks Walmart checks
- How is muddy well water cleaned
- What are some quirky living ideas
- Which Indian celebrities have foreign citizenships
- Why do so many people confuse synonyms
- What causes belt rose in the armpit
- What makes concrete endure
- Are the Quora admins bots
- Who speaks English
- How do I control corrosion
- What are coenzymes? What are some examples
- Why is wisdom important in Greek mythology
- What things in life are NOT games of chance
- What was the name of the painting Mona Lisa
- What are you particularly interested in?
- Applies to Samsung J5 for Miracast
- What are the uses of computer glasses
- Who is responsible for misunderstandings from people