Supports OnePlus 6 VoLTE
How to enable VoLTE and WiFi calling on OnePlus phones
Better audio quality on calls is possible thanks to WiFi and VoLTE calls, two options that depending on operator and mobile phone. OnePlus integrates them into their phones, but can hide the setting depending on the area. Fortunately, it isn't too difficult to activate.
OnePlus phones generally include Advanced call options in your settings, called WiFi calls and VoLTE calls, but they are not always active as the option depends on the area. While it isn't too difficult to activate, it only takes a few steps in a system-integrated application: LogKit. Does your network operator support WiFi and VoLTE calling? If you want to enjoy it on your OnePlus, read on.
OnePlus integrates advanced calls, but hides the menu
With WiFi calling it is possible to communicate with any phone number without mobile coverage;; and with VoLTE calls 4G broadband connections are used instead of previous generations with the associated improved audio. Both must be implemented by the network operator, so this is the first condition you can take advantage of. If you have one, the second requirement is your phone.
As mentioned earlier, OnePlus may or may not allow extended calling depending on the terminals and the area in which they are distributed. Most often, they are not available to you. You must therefore activate the menu in order to select it in the settings of the cellular network. The process is as follows.
- Update the ‘LogKit’ system app with this ApK Mirror apk. It's safe and signed by OnePlus.
- After the update, open the phone app and dial * # 800 #. LogKit, a phone management application, opens. Be careful what you change: You can change the operation of your OnePlus.
- Click on ‘Function Switch’.
- Activate ‘VoLTE Switch’ and cancel the restart.
- Activate the VoWiFi switch and click on Restart.
- Your OnePlus and it should have the new advanced call menu. To configure them, go to the phone settings, enter “SIM and network”, then enter your SIM options.
- Enable VoLTE and WiFi calling. Ready.
If your operator is compatible, you'll see this The VoLTE symbol is displayed in the status area of your OnePluswith the resulting improvement in calls. In principle, this method is compatible with most of the latest OnePlus models: we tested it on a OnePlus 6T and a OnePlus Nord and performed it without complications in both cases.
- Which was the first sport
- Why are polygons important
- Why isn't Jio buying Reliance Communications
- What's your favorite ass picture
- When will Keynote for iOS support AirPlay?
- Support panhandling
- Which books are best suited for Elimus preparation
- How does Jio benefit from free data
- Do arrests and injunctions work
- What is FPS in the camera
- When were hoses invented?
- Can you give Gatorade to a toddler?
- What does the Irish surname Ramsey mean
- What attracts you to the stock exchange
- Where can I find a YMCA
- Viruses are organisms
- What is property tax relief
- Did Aysha kill the Prophet Muhammad
- What does organic biology mean
- What is the mortgage brokerage fee
- A person can be naturally optimistic
- Has an SUV less responsiveness
- How cruel is India to people
- Is fish oil vegan