Why did you stop being a chemist?
Dual study chemistry
Another great advantage of the dual study program is that you are already earning money and your company usually pays your tuition fees as well. After all, you are a worthwhile investment for your employer and a worker who makes a qualitative contribution to the company. When you have mastered everything, you can officially call yourself a chemical engineer. If you are lucky, you will be taken on immediately after your studies, if not, you have a good chance of a job. Because you will not only find a job in companies in the chemical industry. Thanks to your versatile know-how, you can also work in plant construction, public service or even in the patent sector. In general, employment is possible in all companies in the private sector that have something to do with chemical substances.
And if you want to go even higher, you of course also have the option of adding your master's degree on top. This gives you a very good chance of finding a managerial position.
- you enjoy science subjects.
- you care what the world is made of.
- you want to write things down very precisely and document them.
- you basically blew up the chemistry room
- Your stomach contracts at the sight of a test tube
- Oxygen and nitrogen are the same for you.
- How were gladiators punished
- Is the Canon 6D good for video
- Which is the best privacy coin
- How do I make such an animation
- Should I file for bankruptcy or do nothing
- Why did the police have pepper spray
- Are all elves in Tolkien's universe white
- Are downloads from SourceForge safe
- How is it that time does not go backwards
- How is software helpful for business improvement
- What is a virulence test
- How many words should my novel be?
- Do arrests and injunctions work
- What is the oxidation state for iron
- Mirror reflections go on forever
- What are your opposites
- How many ancient Egyptian languages were there?
- Was the queen mother a racist
- How fast do dhonis run
- Why don't the eyelashes keep growing
- What charities are known to be scams
- How do I restart my iPhone 8?
- Is it worth it to wax your car
- What is a conductor and his type