Why is Sony locking the PS3
Sony locks out Playstation 3 pirates
Sony reacted to the bypassing of the copy protection mechanism in the Playstation 3. In an official statement, Sony declares that it wants to exclude the pirates from the Playstation Network.
At the beginning of January, hackers succeeded in cracking the last security barrier of the Playstation 3, container_id link 1432119, in order to allow applications not authorized by Sony to run on the game console. Ultimately, this also makes it possible to play pirated copies on the console.
The short summary: Anyone who manipulates his Playstation 3 will be denied access to the Playstation Network online service. This ensures at least once that the pirates cannot compete against honest Playstation 3 owners with manipulated games. Updates and demos are also no longer so easy to obtain.
However, the measure should hardly impress Playstation 3 pirates who can do without the console's online mode. So it is much more important which measures Sony plans in the long term.
- Is education relevant
- Are there any side effects for iPulse
- Do you think we should get rid of the currency?
- How do we vomit
- Is NIT Durgapur good for the ECE
- Are DSLR and SLR lenses interchangeable
- How should I design a business card
- How do you build a taser
- What is your strategy for concretely learning
- What is the atomicity of carbon
- What do Californians take for granted
- What religion would an ex-Muslim follow?
- PSU is a government job
- Is it easy to hack wifi
- Who was stronger Worf or Spock?
- Is Ranbaxy Revital good for your health
- Is Gibraltar worth a visit
- Can psychopaths suffer from addiction
- Ibuprofen can be taken with antihypertensive drugs
- Which juicer is good for at home?
- Is 60 like 40
- Why are surfers so chilled
- Have tablets bluetooth
- Teachers in Texas get a raise