How does the new ball swing
Small ball games
What would physical education be without balls? No handball, soccer, basketball, floorball or volleyball. The list could go on and on for a long time. But not only ball game sports can be carried out with it. A lot more can be done with balls.
The ball is the basis of many game sports and it is hard to imagine our school without it. He is passed, dribbled, thrown and beaten. But gaming is far from over. Balancing on the ball, juggling with it, expressing yourself through it: there are no limits to the possibilities.
Everyone encourages and challenges
The monthly theme «Little Ball Games» is dedicated to the little games, exercises and lessons that focus on the ball. The content is intended primarily for level I, primarily for the 7th and 8th grades. With a little creativity, however, the teachers can adapt all of the content to their class. And these games can also be used in a club, for example for a warm-up sequence or even to increase teamwork.
In the exercises and lessons, technical components such as throwing, catching and bouncing are taken into account as well as the conditional substance and the coordinative skills. Psychological and emotional aspects such as self-confidence, motivation, tactics and perception can also be promoted with different exercises and lessons.
"There is no bad side of the body." Unfortunately, this pedagogical statement is not true. And yet there are two good reasons to always train both sides of the body. On the one hand, practicing the wrong way round promotes the learning process of both halves of the body, on the other hand, there are always situations in the game in which the “other” side is needed.
Adapt to the level
The exercises are chosen so that beginners have their fun and experts are challenged as well. A simple exercise can become a great challenge by varying the ball size, the ball weight or performing it with several, perhaps even very different, balls. Ball specialists should use their skills to help the less experienced and master tasks with them. Performed alone, in pairs or in a group, these exercises are fun and challenging.
- What is the cultural meaning of mythology
- The Google inbox is useful
- What doesn't get enough hate
- Dogs know who God is
- How and when do you feel better
- How can I avoid dropping something?
- How do I update my SC certificate
- What needs to be seen in corporate procurement
- Which DAW is Kanye using
- Americans eat as a family
- What makes meat halal
- Where can I download Samsung firmwares links
- The progress is endless
- What if you accidentally swallow Saran Wrap
- Which natural blood thinners could I buy
- Garlic with honey reduces belly fat
- Should I just stop seeing my therapist?
- Why are Israeli girls so big
- How to delete an SBI account
- Is biology important to environmental science
- How do I get to BMSCE
- Where do you sell your old iPad
- What is Infor Supply Chain Management SCM
- Which dictator is best remembered?