What does so much mean
so much (German)
Part of speech: conjunctionAnnotation:
- According to the new spelling, all connections of so and much are spelled separately except for the conjunction.
- so | much
- IPA: [zoˈfiːl]
- 1) to the extent as, to the extent
- 1) Bringing together so and much
- 1) so far
- 1) So much I know the weather will get better tomorrow.
- But: Today it has so much rained. I would like so much earn as possible.
- so many times
- English: as far as
- French: pour autant que, à ce que
- Czech: pokud
- so much, too much
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„In the most expensive part of the city will be four times so much due as in the cheapest.“
Mopo, December 20, 2018
„Expensive barbecuing pleasure: Nobody in Europe even remotely pays so much Money for meat like the Swiss.“
Bernerzeitung.ch, August 17, 2018
„While inspecting a cruise ship for techno parties, a drug sniffer dog overdosed for him so much MDMA sniffed out.“
Today.at, January 21, 2019
„Banging around so much you want? In order for the open relationship to work, the partners should agree on clear rules.“
BILD.de, July 21, 2019
„The German chemical and pharmaceutical companies are expected to be worth around eleven billion euros this year so much spend on research and development like never before.“
Doctors newspaper, August 22, 2018
„The Swiss drive so much Railway like no other nation in Europe.“
NZZ, December 10, 2019
„A chicken cost three and a half times at Coop in the run-up to Christmas so much like in neighboring France.“
SRF, January 21, 2020
„It will be a special book fair, so much is certain, but what exactly will the 2020 special edition look like?“
GMX, September 21, 2020
„So was last in Vienna more than 30 times so much tested like in Carinthia.“
Kleine Zeitung, September 15, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- with physical strength
- according to physical strength
- as much as possible: Colloquially: intense, violent, strong
Another word (synonym) for so much - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "so much":
Macramé: Macramé (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) Cases: nominative: singular Macramé; Plural macramés genitive: singular macramé; Plural macramés dative: singular macramé; ...
beard: See also: BART, Barth Bart (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Bart; Plural beards Genitive: singular beards; Plural beards dative: singular beard; ...
AFAIK: Web slang for: as far as I know; As far as I know, term origin: 1) Acronym for English: as far as I know Examples of use: 1) AFAIK agree the information in this article
Munich: ... the official founding of the city means populated Petersbergl. The word mun in Basque means something like bank, embankment, elevation of the ground. However, the existence of a vasconic language will ...
Rhinoceros: "... In Paris you make a man impossible by saying of him:" He has a good heart ", because that means something like:" The poor fellow is stupid as a rhinoceros. "..." 2) And if the first best rhinoceros would have wanted to make an effort, it would have judged its nature more correctly than Buffon
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"So much" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (24.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/soviel/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “so much” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
sovmorgon (Swedish) Part of speech: noun, (uttrum) Hyphenation: sov | mor | gon, plural: sov | morg | nar ...
sovmorgonen (Swedish) Part of Speech: Declined Form Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˇsoːvmɔrɔnən] Grammatical features:…
sovo (Czech) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: so | vo Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈsɔvɔ] Grammatical…
sovou (Czech) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: so | vou Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈsɔvɔʊ̯]…
sovraffollato (Italian) part of speech: adjective forms: singular: male sovraffollato, female plural: male, female ...
sovrano (Italian) part of speech: adjective forms: singular: male sovrano, female plural: male, female ...
sovrastruttura (Italian) part of speech: noun, (feminine) cases: singular la sovrastruttura, plural word meaning / definition: ...
sovrum (Swedish) part of speech: noun, (neuter) hyphenation: sov | rum pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˇsoːvrɵm]…
so buzzes (Swedish) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: sov | rum | met Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˇsoːvrɵmət]…
sou (Czech) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: so | vu Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈsɔvʊ] Grammatical…
sovversivo (Italian) part of speech: adjective forms: singular: male sovversivo, female plural: male, female ...
sovvertimenti (Italian) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: sov | ver | ti | men | ti Grammatical features: plural of ...
- How was a Navy flight school
- What is property tax relief
- What are lumps in the muscles
- What hairstyles were popular in the 1950s
- What would Jesus think of the GOP?
- Why did Bulgaria change currency
- Should Texas legalize weeds
- Which is the largest city in Mississippi
- Did nuclear weapons cause the Cold War?
- What adjustments have pines made
- Who are some unknown game developers
- How do I become a technical analyst?
- What is the renaissance in simple terms
- Where can I find the best marijuana
- Shall we measure the pain?
- How is the rural consumer behavior
- Own your own home
- Hotel managers are in demand
- Scooter sharing is becoming more popular in India
- Is Coenzyme Q10 good for cardiovascular health?
- Is it immoral to hate
- What are recommended books for ICHO
- Why are creatures curious
- How do solar panels save energy
- Which musical instrument plays the happiest sound
- Which stock is good to buy
- How is IMS BHU ophthalmology
- Should be ashamed of Jony Ive
- Helped you merge with Starwoods Marriott
- How is MDR-TB diagnosed
- Which DAW is Kanye using
- Oil pulling helps with arthritis
- Is thorium a safe option for nuclear fuel?
- When do you know yourself as a Brit?