What plans is Elon Musk working on
Tesla boss Elon Musk shouldn't always be squeamish with his employees. A manager reveals which absurd rule employees should absolutely follow.
Elon Musk, boss and figurehead of the electric car manufacturer Tesla, seems to have some strange habits. According to insiders, he should not only work obsessively (100 hours per week *), but always demand top performance from his employees. Of course, the latter is not unusual - but apparently he likes to overshoot the mark.
Elon Musk's outbursts of anger create absurd rules among employees
Like the US magazine Wired Already reported in 2018, Musk is said to be on bad days shoot around with layoffs. Tesla employees are said to call these outbursts "Elon's anger dismissals". A manager is said to have explicitly forbidden his employees to walk too close to the boss's desk if they are interested in their careers. According to the report, a chance encounter at the wrong time or an incorrectly answered question would have been enough to get a dismissal. Anyone who loves their job in the Gigafactory or wants to apply for a job in the German Tesla factory in Grünheide should know this absurd rule better.
Video: Elon Musk's confused plans: is he converting Tesla assets into Bitcoin?
Also read: Elon Musk: This is where the Tesla boss proves his leadership skills.
"Overdramatic": Tesla contradicts representation by Elon Musk
Tesla later did the rendering of Wired contradicted that she was too "sensational" and "overdramatic", writes the career portal BusinessInsider. The company justified the resignations by saying that "Elon and the company management sometimes take the difficult step of letting go of people who are not performing well." Musk recently revealed which employees the Tesla boss really values. (as) * Merkur.de is part of the nationwide Ippen central editorial network.
More on the subject: Tesla: "The pay is awesome" - that's how much the employees in Germany earn.
Perfectly equipped in the home office
Anyone who often takes part in video calls in the home office is well equipped with a high-quality headset (promotional link). These headphones with noise-canceling microphone ensure clear, uninterrupted communication when talking over the Internet.
Do you want to stay up to date with the latest career news? Then follow our industry page on the Xing career portal.
This article contains affiliate links.
- ENFPs can be socially awkward
- Schools use LeapFrog devices in the classroom
- Why should you do your best
- How has computer programming changed your life
- Did Donald Trump ever meet Prince Andrew?
- What is the definition of nothing
- What causes cloudy, pale yellow urine
- What is a dating vibe
- What is it like to be a parent while studying?
- Which hotel is safe for unmarried couples?
- Why do people identify as empaths
- What does a webcam model do
- Is Jajaja the same as hahaha
- Which are the international airports in Jamaica
- Can you vacuum oriental carpets
- Check SOPs
- What is bio-oxidation
- Why did my children leave me alone
- Whose book is best for UPTU UPSEE
- Are private military entrepreneurs important
- Why is the Mitsubishi 3000GT underestimated
- What if Trump loses in 2020
- Can you hack PayPal accounts?
- What is your online business plan
- What is the liquidity risk of banks
- Why is my tailbone bleeding
- Why are Tottenham Hotspur such bottle jobs
- How could QuizUp make money
- Where can I find a YMCA
- How were you officially diagnosed with DID?
- How does it feel to overcome adversity?
- Why don't we trust our instincts
- Can offer Quora domain parking