What is system software
Technical Informatics 3 pp 435-470 | Cite as
- Wolfram Schiffmann
- Helmut Bähring
- Udo Hönig
In the previous chapters, the individual hardware components of a PC were described. Although the software required for its operation has already been discussed in places, a complete description of this so-called is still missing System software. This is understood to mean all software components that support the user in operating a PC, in creating software and in executing software by giving him an abstract view of the computer (from the underlying hardware). This is similar to that Instruction set architecture (Instruction Set Architecture - ISA) of a processor that abstracts from the details of the implementation by providing only the information required for programming.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Authors and Affiliations
- 1. FernUniversität in HagenHagenGermany
- What if Romania joined the Allies?
- Can I grow fruit trees indoors
- Which river flows through Amsterdam
- Why does it feel good to prove someone wrong?
- Should shut down Twitter Periscope
- Why is the pursuit of happiness so important
- Who is Gauravzone
- How does brainwashing affect humanity?
- How is the process of bitcoins
- What is your solution for boredom
- People hate quiet girls
- Can Cure Gecko AIDS
- Deontay Wilder would take off Andy Ruiz
- What information does DNA contain
- Mamata Banerjee works with terrorists
- What are antibiotics aimed at
- What is JetBrain 1
- What is quantum computer for laypeople
- What are some books like Gone Girl
- What is Roger Federer's backhand
- What is a customer interview in Accenture
- Hard disks filled with zero can be restored
- Why could Trotsky not overcome Stalin?
- What plans is Elon Musk working on