How many years is Miami Dade College
ARD audio game database
Radio play adaptation, detective radio play
Miami Blues (1st part)
Template: Miami Blues (detective novel, English)
Translation: Rainer Schmidt
Editing (word): Norbert Schaeffer
Composition: Gerd Bessler
Technical realization: Helmuth Schick, Ursula Potyra
Assistant director: Christoph Müller
Director: Norbert Schaeffer
"Spring light grazes cell. Fingers feel hard heart. Hurts, hurts like hell." (F.J. Frenger, Jr.)
Frederick J. Frenger, Jr., a good-natured psychopath from California, breaks the middle finger of a Hare Krishna who greets him with the words "I want to be your friend" on his arrival at Miami Airport and strolls carelessly away. The Hare Krishna dies of shock and later turns out to be the brother of Susan, a little hooker (and student) who Freddy picks up in a hotel and who he plans to look after. Susan dreams of a Burger King license and is studying at Miami-Dade College. In a haiku seminar, Freddy explains to her in a free interpretation of Basho's most famous haikus "Old pond / frog jumps in / water sounds" that they both "will splash in this town".
Charles Ray III. Willeford, born in Little Rock / Arkansas in 1919, was a literary critic for the "Miami Herald". The highly decorated World War II soldier had already published plays, poetry, autobiographical works and a whole series of novels since the late 1940s, before becoming more famous with his Hoke Moseley series. With a lot of humor, laconicity and very precise descriptions of the absurd aspects of everyday life, Willeford continued to write the classic police novel well into the 1980s. He died in Miami, Florida in 1988.
- How to pronounce Ubuntu correctly
- Is rhubarb safe for rabbits
- Why do you like tanks
- Can run Android C.
- How can I look stunning
- What would a good gaming laptop be
- What is a Cascadia mega-quake
- What if Bitcoin isn't a bubble
- What are market development funds
- What is database management software
- What's the best movie in Telugu
- What is the largest passport in Pakistan
- What are operations on DHCP
- What is Facebook's Product Management Process
- What is the Raman Effect
- What are some offensive drink names
- Is there a uniform in SRCC
- What technology powers the ICC Cricket Database
- Why didn't the Night King catch Bran?
- Which are the most irrelevant NBA teams
- Chemical engineers work in hospitals
- How are transgender people treated in Uganda
- What's wrong with the Argentine football team
- Are the IIT salaries oversubscribed?