What is 1 ppm solution
A measuring cylinder contains 20 mL of water. An irregularly shaped piece of metal with the = 30.2 g is added to the water, which increases the volume to 31.2 mL. How big is that (Metal) and which metal is it?
450 mL of a car refinish paint contain 421.7 g of titanium dioxide as pigment with the (TiO) = 4.26 g / cm. How high is that of the pigment?
The alcohol content in the blood can be determined with the enzyme alcohol dehydrogenase.
How much ethanol (CHOH) is there in a liter of blood with a blood alcohol content of 1 per mille (1 liter of blood has the mass m = 1000g)?
How many g of ethanol are contained in the total blood volume of a person weighing 60.0 kg if the blood volume makes up 7% of his body weight?
4.7 g of a CaCO / CaSO mixture are heated to decompose the carbonate fraction. After cooling in the absence of air, the sample has a mass m = 3.2 g. How much% CaSO did the mixture contain?
Iron (II) sulfide "FeS" contains both Fe and Fe ions in the ion lattice; the stoichiometric ratio Fe: S is therefore not exactly 1: 1.
These (non-stoichiometric) compounds are called metal deficit compounds. Calculate for FeS (x = 0.18)
- the of iron and sulfur in%
- the mass fraction of Fe ions in%, which are required so that the connection in the ion lattice is electrically neutral to the outside.
Two sulfuric acid solutions with the mass fraction are given = 40%
and = 75%.
2.5 kg of solution 1 are mixed with 4.0 kg of solution 2.
What mass fraction has sulfuric acid in the mixture?
- Eating spinach will increase your Hb levels
- Which countries are not interested in Japan?
- Is it okay to hate twins?
- I passed 12th place in 2017
- Why do classrooms use Moodle
- Has YouTube blocked the Nicole Arbor channel
- Why didn't people answer my previous questions
- How can I improve my general awareness
- What can we do to prevent drought?
- How do I use a soldering gun
- How much sleep does the investment banker get
- What is cabin height
- How does solar energy accelerate global warming
- How does AlphaGo differ from other AI
- Are bears related to dogs
- When is the iOS 11 beta expected?
- How are virtual reality headsets set up?
- Should humanity be exterminated
- I want someone to harm you
- What is the pH of imidazole
- What are some BTS opinions
- What is the IRS fax number
- How did the Protestant Reformation affect Christianity?
- French toast can be crispy or soft