What did you learn from your grandmother
15 things everyone was taught by their grandma
Many of us spent much of our childhood with or with our grandparents, but most likely with our grandmother in particular. Whether she was called grandma or affectionately called Omi - we could learn a lot from her and that's why we loved her so much. Our grandmother was always there for us and taught us some wisdom! In the following article we have listed XX things that we have learned from her.
Didn't you learn your first recipes from your grandmother after kindergarten?
Or bake cakes or cookies with her? Grandma always had the best recipes.
She also taught many of us the first sewing tricks. We can still plug at least one hole today.
12. It's about the little things in life!
Probably one of the most important wisdoms that we learned from grandma!
11. Gardening or plant names
Did your grandmothers always teach you what kind of plant is called and when to flower? Those were the days.
10. Painting & handicrafts
And when you just didn't feel like doing gardening, Grandma of course loved to do handicrafts with us.
9. Always dress up!
Yes, our grandmas (and grandpas too) still want to look chic - even if it's on the way to the bakery. You could meet old friends.
8. Friends are important
Oh yeah! She is right or was right about it. One should value one's good friends and hold them in honor.
7. You don't stop eating when you are full
EVERYONE can confirm this statement! Grandma decided when to be full.
6. Eat it up, otherwise it will rain tomorrow!
How many years did we believe her? 😀
5. Say thank you!
Another important piece of wisdom from grandma - you ALWAYS say thank you!
4. Family is important
When you have so many years of experience, you probably really know what's important!
3. Don't get angry!
One of the favorite games of many grandchildren and granddaughters. Do you know it too?
2. Card games
Rummy, Mau-Mau or Skat. Grandma could do them all.
1. Life is beautiful!
So enjoy it to the fullest! Thank you Grandma!
Did you like the article? Then please share the article with your friends and acquaintances and leave us a like or comment.
- Best friends should be lying to each other
- What are the functions of the user interface
- How do you deal with diverticulitis
- When will AliExpress be delivered back to Canada?
- Are DSLR and SLR lenses interchangeable
- Are there unsafe areas in Madison, USA
- Why do people become phlebotomists
- Where do most jet fans live
- Is Belarus still a dictatorship?
- What is unique about Jaguar cars
- Is the viscosity directly proportional to the density
- Will the dollar index continue to rise?
- What are glowing shocks on my sheets
- Can I use levothyroxine instead of thyroxine
- Owned by Oracle PeopleSoft
- Who are the greatest poets from Asia
- Is it legal to buy YouTube views
- What laws apply to aircraft in flight
- Who is the best psychologist in Dubai
- What is provision in accounts
- Where could I learn English fluently online?
- What are car subscriptions
- What is Poosh by Kourtney Kardashian
- English speakers in Quebec turn their heads