What is the function key
Function key (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Func | ti | ons | key, Plural: Function | buttons |
- IPA: [fʊŋkˈʦi̯oːnsˌtastə]
- 1) Computer science one of the keys labeled F1 to F12 on the keyboard of a PC or laptop that can be assigned special functions
- 1) F key
- Determinative compound from nouns function and button as well as the joint element -s
- 1) button
- 1) In many software systems the Function key F1 assigned a help function.
- 1) “A bit of gossip for the regulars' table: the F5 is not after one Function key on the computer keyboard, but named after the classification for a very, very intense tornado. "
- 1) "F6: Jump into the input field: Hardly any attention should be paid to the Function key Find F6, but it speeds up a lot. "
- 1) Function keypad
- Nominative: singular Function key; Plural Function keys
- Genitive: singular Function key; Plural Function keys
- Dative: singular Function key; Plural Function keys
- Accusative: singular Function key; Plural Function keys
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„In addition to a Function key Anti-ghosting (10-key rollover in gaming mode) is also on board for keys that are assigned a second assignment.“
Mein-MMO.de, November 16, 2018
„The Function keys, called F keys for short, lead a shadowy existence on many keyboards. But this is doing the F-keys a bitter injustice, because they have useful functions that can save you a lot of time.“
CHIP Online, September 09, 2018
„The Californian manufacturer has instead of the Function keys A display bar is built in, which under macOS offers different functions depending on the program used.“
WindowsArea.de, July 27, 2019
„In addition to Apple and Brydge, Logitech now also has a keyboard case including an input device for Apple's professional tablet in its range. It comes with Function keys.“
heise online, July 17, 2020
„But it only works really easily with them Function keys. If you prefer a mouse solution, Monitorian gives you a practical slider that covers up to four monitors.“
CHIP, October 17, 2019
„Logitech introduces a new keyboard for the iPad Pro. The Logitech Folio Touch keyboard case with trackpad is only half the price of Apple's Magic Keyboard and yet offers a wider range of functions, such as additional ones Function keys.“
netzwelt.de, July 17, 2020
„The Thinkpad X1 Carbon and Yoga get, among other things, faster Intel processors, brighter displays and new ones Function keys.“
t3n, January 4th, 2020
„Lenovo names the highlights of the new generation Function keys, which now come with shortcuts for various United Communication features.“
WindowsArea.de, January 08, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "function key":
tecla de funció: tecla de funció (Catalan) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Word meaning / definition: 1) Computer science: the function key Translations German: 1) the function key
tecla de función: tecla de función (Spanish) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Word meaning / definition: 1) Computer science: the function key Translations German: 1) the function key
touch de fonction: touche de fonction (French) part of speech: noun, (feminine) cases: singular la touche de fonction, plural word meaning / definition: 1) EDP: the function key ...
function key: function key (English) Part of speech: noun Word meaning / definition: 1) Computer science: the function key Translations German: 1) the function key
Function keys: Part of speech: declined form grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun function key genitive plural of the noun function key dative plural of the noun function key accusative plural of the noun function key
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Function key" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Ffunktionstaste/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “function key” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Function keys (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Funk | ti | ons | tas | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Functionaries (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular functionaries; Majority of functionaries ...
Functionaries (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Funk | ti | ons | trä | gern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Function holder (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Funk | ti | ons | trä | gers Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Function verb (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular the functional verb; Most of the functional verbs ...
Function verbs (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: func | ti | ons | ver | ben Pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
Function verb structure (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular functional verb structure; Plural ...
Function verb compound (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Funk | ti | ons | verb | ge | fü | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Functional verb structure (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Funk | ti | ons | verb | ge | fü | ges Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Function verb (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Funk | ti | ons | verbs Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- What could be causing a low body temperature
- Is there a mistake in this sentence
- Can we visit Santorini in February
- Loved Henry VIII Mary Boleyn
- Incest is a crime
- What is the best cover from Leonard Cohen
- What are your favorite Seth Godin quotes
- Why is it so terrible to be rejected?
- How do I sell a famous lithograph
- How is chemistry a logical topic
- What kind of wood smells like
- How trustworthy is Ozsale
- What is a stacking cap 1
- Was Indra a god or a post
- Why are most sociopaths attractive
- How do I make such an animation
- In the Middle Ages, people were more immature
- Bran is short for Brandon Stark
- What are the Kappa Kappa Gamma rituals
- Do yoga and pranayama depression
- Which style of portrait photography is popular
- How has Sony Electronics lost so much
- What should I call my cat
- What is pressure driven debugging