How do I choose living room furniture
How to choose living room furniture according to your needs
The different types of living room furniture
With the right furniture, your living room becomes really cozy. And not only that, because Cupboards, shelves, sofas and the like structure the area, create storage space and help to keep things tidy. The prerequisite for this is that you choose the furniture that suits your needs. The volume of cupboards and shelves, for example, plays a role here. Your personal style is also decisive for your selection.
Comfort for the whole family with a living room set
The number of seats in the living room should be adapted to the household members and also take into account whether you have frequent guests. If the whole family meets regularly with you, is one Living room set a good solution. The set of sofas and armchairs forms an optical unit and exudes pleasant calm. Living room sets are available in different versions:
- as a classic 2, 3 and armchair combination
- as a corner sofa with matching armchairs
- as functional sets with sleeping function and relaxation options
Multifunctional stool and upholstered cushions are in limited space as additional seating a practical alternative.
Keeping things tidy with the living room cabinet
A living room cabinet can be an eye-catcher in the room or it can be kept discreetly in the background. A single closet is useful if you have Little storage space in the living room need. The soloist comes into its own in small rooms, because compact furniture is more suitable than large furniture in a limited area. In In the spacious living rooms, structure the space with a single cabinet and also create a seating area with a living room cabinet, armchair and side table.
Storage space and more with your new living room wall
Books, games, documents, dishes, glasses and everything that shouldn't be in the viewer's field of vision right away belong in the living room cupboard. Do you need a lot of storage space, bet on one Cabinet combination with different sized compartments, drawers and shelves. This is how you can cleverly store your belongings. Many combinations can be set up variably and adapted to your personal needs. Need more closed cabinets or drawers, Do you want to Combine cabinet doors with open shelves or do you prefer a closed area?
Chest of drawers and sideboard: style elements and useful storage
A chest of drawers or a sideboard serves as a additional storage space option. The half-height pieces of furniture are provided with doors and / or drawersin which you can accommodate small items such as candles, candlesticks or tablecloths. There is space for photo frames, sculptures or other decorative elements on the surface.
The coffee table is more than a shelf
On the coffee table, you can put glasses and cups, snacks and food ready for you to watch TV. He serves as a Tray for magazines, remote controls, smartphones and Co. and last but not least as a stage for seasonal decoration. In the Christmas season the Advent wreath is on the coffee table, in spring a flower arrangement. The coffee table should match the height of the couch or the suite and roughly finish with her. Tables with castors can be easily transported to where they are needed. This is particularly useful if you use several side tables instead of a central table.
Dining table and chairs: furniture for connoisseurs
Many living rooms also serve as a dining room: create a dining area with a dining table and chairs or place it as a optical center point in the room. Like the living room set, you can also choose the dining table in a format that fits your household size:
- Calculate about 60 centimeters wide and 40 centimeters deep per person.
- A dining table for four should therefore measure at least 240 × 80 centimeters.
- With an extendable table you can create more space in no time at all.
- Additional folding chairs can be stowed away to save space and used if necessary.
You can also adjust the height of the chairs to that of the table. The ideal seat height is about 30 centimeters lower than the table height. This is usually 70 to 80 centimeters. A 75 centimeter high table therefore requires chairs with a seat height of 45 centimeters.
- Neosporin slows down wound healing
- What kind of car part is that
- Who invented the name African American
- What is opening rank and closing rank
- What are some strange animal behaviors
- How is the worldview created
- Can cause Sprite kidney stones
- What is a turtle weakness
- How did composers test their music?
- What are the national symbols of Algeria
- What is extraversion
- Which development businesses use PHP
- Have the Upanishads declared Shiva Brahman
- What is the value of 34
- Why do parents control
- Can you give Gatorade to a toddler?
- How do you recognize a compulsive liar
- Are there bacteria in space
- Is tyrosine polar or non-polar
- Should I take the CPA exam?
- How can I enjoy violin practice
- What is a compression vertebra
- How do google phones work
- What are the clothes Muslims wear
- What presidents are republicans
- What is MCD choice
- Why do goats play dead
- Where are you in beijing
- Why are there so many antigens
- Why is Tesla famous
- What basic logarithm rules should I know
- Who were Shmi Skywalker's parents
- How do I remove Flash Player malware
- How do I become a car expert