Should the world be like the movie Divergent
That is why the story of "The Determination - Divergent" will probably never be told to the end
The book series by Veronica Roth also consists of three novels, but the last book was to be implemented in two films. As it has since turned out, that was a mistake: If the makers had planned a trilogy in advance, the film series would at least be over. But it was not foreseen that the revenues would be so weak after the second part. While "Insurgent" brought in 297 million US dollars worldwide, "Allegiant" brought in only 179 million dollars.
Due to the unsatisfactory box office results, the Lionsgate studio finally decided to produce the planned last part, "The Determination - Ascendant", not for the big screen, but for television as a series. But the main characters around Shailene Woodley, Theo James and Miles Teller quickly stated that they were not interested in it. So it would be a possible continuation of the series if at all without the original cast of Tris, Four and Peter. But apparently the project has died in the meantime anyway, because we haven't heard about it for a long time.
This is what "Divergent" is about
After a war, the Chicago of the future is cut off from the outside world. The people are divided according to their characteristics into five factions, which live separately from one another: There are the fearless Ferox, the selfless Altruan, the outspoken Candor, the peaceful Amite and the learned Ken. At an annual ceremony, all 16-year-olds must take an aptitude test to decide which parliamentary group they want to belong to. When Beatrice (Woodley) gets an ambiguous result, she has to hide it. Because that makes it a so-called “indeterminate” and is considered dangerous. Therefore, she joins the Ferox, where she soon tied up with training leader Four (James) and competed with Peter (Teller), who made her life hell ...
If you are curious about the synopsis and can overlook the fact that probably no film tells the end of the story, you can "The Determination - Divergent" on March 23, 2019 at 8:15 pm on SAT1 look at.
- What is multivariate cryptography
- Is my grammar bad
- What is BSc honors
- Why did Europeans come to Ghana?
- How should I deal with bad news
- Why does lightning strike the lamppost
- Why were Obama's deportations not controversial
- How can I send international SMS
- Will Blue Apron go public
- Monkeys can learn martial arts
- What's in your bathroom
- Why was the spaceship spinning in Interstellar
- What does the lemon law refer to
- Which is the sweetest word
- Where can I download the film Creed
- Who is better Ryback or Brock Lesnar
- Who was the gimp from Pulp Fiction
- Which is the first video calling app
- How does Airbnb review its users
- What is the climate in South Africa
- Is it okay to do yoga every day
- What are some technologically advanced insurance companies
- Infographics make business more manageable
- Who will kill Thanos in Avengers 4