What makes a great picture
Exclusive promotion from BILD, PepsiCo & Radeberger | 5000 good mood packages to be won
It's going to be a great Whitsun weekend - with plenty of good humor. BILD, PepsiCo and Radeberger donate the first round. We are giving away 5000 (!) Good mood packages.
You read that right: There is beer, chips and soft drinks! Really delicious - that's in the package: a six pack of Radeberger beer, 6 x 0.5l Pepsi MAX, 6 x 0.5l Lipton, 1x Lay’s paprika chips, 1x Lay’s chips salted and 1x Doritos Nacho Cheese.
Fresh and tasty - this package is guaranteed to put you in a good mood! 5000 (!) Readers will benefit if you apply and send a photo that puts US in a good mood!
How to participate
Send a good mood photo of yourself, your family or your friends with contact details for any queries by email to [email protected]. It has never been so easy to dust off a package like this. I wish you success!
Our email address: [email protected]
THAT has to be there, please state it:
Full name, full address, ideally a mobile number and absolutely a GOOD MOOD PHOTO! No good mood package without a photo, that's a condition! Sure, you can also add a few words, but nothing works without a photo!
A BILD jury decides who sends in the most beautiful photos and awards them with a GOOD MOOD PACKAGE from PepsiCo & Radeberger! What the jury can't do is decided by chance! Have fun & good mood and good luck!
Conditions of participation
“Gute Laune” is a “PepsiCo & Radeberger” campaign exclusively in BILD, BILD.de and BILDplus. Participations can only be taken into account if all participant data has been entered in full according to the participation channel. A jury, consisting of editors from the BILD newspaper, selects the winners from among the participants and contacts them if necessary, or a random generator determines the winners. The winners will be determined successively over the period of participation, every entry will of course be considered. By participating in this campaign, the participants in general and those selected by the jury in particular agree to publish text, photos and, if necessary, video by name in BILD and BILD.de and in other media of Axel Springer SE or PepsiCo & Radeberger and to be available for promotional activities. Axel Springer SE can discontinue the "good mood" campaign at any time and without giving reasons; there is generally no entitlement to compensation or compensation. Participation is only possible from Germany and is allowed from the age of 18. The judges' decision and the cash payment of the prizes are excluded. Employees of Axel Springer SE and its subsidiaries, PepsiCo Deutschland GmbH, as well as all companies involved in the implementation of the campaign, are not allowed to participate. The transfer of participant data to third parties (PepsiCo Deutschland GmbH) takes place exclusively for the purpose of the proper handover of the prizes, i.e. the dispatch of the "good mood packages". BILD deletes all participant data after the end of the action.
IMPORTANT: If you want to participate for other people or want to use photos of other people, this may only be done with their consent!
- How do people react to things
- Women socialize differently than men
- What personal characteristics are entrepreneurs born with?
- When is silence a virtue?
- What are the consequences of media manipulation?
- How is IMS BHU ophthalmology
- How overrated is Robin Van Persie
- Who is Yves Saint Laurent
- What are the most frequently used passwords
- Why do people like Rubik's Cube
- How do I crack the BARC exam
- Apache Spark with Python Why use PySpark
- What is your emotional state like at the moment
- Is the UX user interface important to the brand
- How is electricity
- What kind of cheese is hut cheese
- Secret bonds are still a thing
- Should I convert from Lucene to Elasticsearch?
- What is an anti-ketogenic hormone
- What WWE Wrestlers Have Wrestling Schools Started For
- Women should be wary of charismatic men
- Mutual funds will recover
- Why does terror not have a religion?
- Is protein organic or inorganic