Why is tiramisu called tiramisu
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Hyphenation:
- Ti | ra | mi | su, Plural: Ti | ra | mi | sus
- IPA: [tiʀamiˈzuː]
- 1) Gastronomy: a dessert made from mascarpone and ladyfingers soaked in coffee
- from Italian tiramisù borrowed from the tirami su "Pull me up" "in the sense of" make me perk up "" is the basis
- 1) Dessert, sweet dish
- 1) I take one Tiramisu.
- 1) “For dessert, I'll be between Tiramisu or decide the Somlauer Nockerln. "
- Nominative: singular Tiramisu; Plural Tiramisus
- Genitive: singular Tiramisus; Plural Tiramisus
- Dative: singular Tiramisu; Plural Tiramisus
- Accusative: singular Tiramisu; Plural Tiramisus
- English: 1) tiramisu
- French: 1) tiramisu (male)
- Italian: 1) tiramisù (male), tirami su (male)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The 600 participants - including several Austrians - must have a traditional and a creative one Tiramisu prepare.“
DiePresse.com, September 26, 2018
„An opera singer from northern Italy does the best Tiramisu of the world. The 32-year-old Diletta Scandiuzzi held the second time this weekend in her hometown Treviso Tiramisu-World championship won.“
Südtirol News, November 07, 2018
„And so is the Classic Tiramisu Frappuccino only available for a very limited time.“
Sumikai, March 14, 2019
„Cheesecake, Tiramisu and cinnamon rolls without eggs or cow's milk? That works - and is really delicious. Together with Alpro we have selected eight recipes for vegan delicacies that you should try.“
The Huffington Post, October 18, 2018
„Until all the restaurants have to close, this inn in Frankfurt's Nordend offers scampi, pasta and Tiramisu to go.“
BILD.de, March 20, 2020
„Mold in the ventilation system and in the ice cubes, a mysterious one Tiramisu and a dumpling on the floor: a local tour with Walpurga Rath, the chief food policeman, through the Graz restaurants.“
Kleine Zeitung, September 29, 2020
„You don't want to open on hot summer days either Tiramisu dispense? No problem: food blogger Mareike Winter has a recipe for the ice-cold version of the classic Italian dessert up her sleeve.“
GMX, June 29, 2020
„Due to its sweet taste and creamy consistency, mascarpone is popular for desserts such as Tiramisu used.“
Brigitte.de, August 24, 2020
„The only exception is if you like eggs for food Tiramisu or use other desserts that call for raw eggs. In that case, the eggs should be as fresh as possible.“
stern.de, April 9, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "tiramisu":
Tiramisu:… 1) a famous dessert from Veneto General terms: 1) gastronomia (female) (gastronomy) Translations German: 1) Tiramisu (neuter) French:…
Tiramisu:… Les tiramisus Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ti.ʁa.mi.su] Word meaning / Definition: 1) das Tiramisu Translations German: 1) Tiramisu (neuter) Italian: tiramisù…
Pikeperch fillet: "Chef Manfred Grossmann served a warm buffet, including pikeperch fillet on paprika couscous, saddle of milk veal wrapped in parmesan, mushroom ragout with mini bread dumplings or tiramisu from Valrhona chocolate."
Ham Pizza: “In comparison to the many hours of sport that would be necessary to work off the ham pizza, the salad, the tiramisu and three-quarters of a liter of cola.” 1) “A little later, they were at the round table at 'Luigi's'
Rhyme: German: -uː: ... Tabu tabu Tattoo Voodoo Who's who why three-syllable Amour fou Ballyhoo always almost Passepartout schubidu four-syllable Didgeridoo almost ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Tiramisu" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Tiramisu/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Tiramisus (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ti | ra | mi | sus Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [tiʁamiˈzuːs]…
Tirana (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), part of speech: toponym Hyphenation: Ti | ra | na, no plural ...
Tiranas (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ti | ra | nas Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˌtiˈʁaːnas]…
Tiranie (Polish) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical features: Dative singular of the noun Tirana Locative singular des…
Tirano (Polish) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical features: Vocative singular of the noun Tirana
Tirany (Polish) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Tirana
Tiraną (Polish) Part of Speech: Declined Form Grammatical Features: Instrumental singular of the noun Tirana
Tiranę (Polish) Part of Speech: Declined form Grammatical features: Accusative singular of the noun Tirana
Tiraspol (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), part of speech: toponym Hyphenation: Ti | ras | pol, no plural ...
Tiraspols (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ti | ras | pols Grammatical features: Genitive singular des…
Tiret (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), (male) Cases: nominative: singular 1 Tiret; Singular 2 tiret; Plural ...
- Premiere Pro is worth the money
- What do I do with 240 bitcoins
- Where can I download IES Civil Notes
- Did Hitler cheat like Putin at the Olympic Games
- How does a fever spread?
- Are blog comments a ranking factor?
- What is the worst card game
- How can I contact Matheran
- Can you take too much creatine?
- Are you in the Clash of Clans
- How many revolutions does a cube contain?
- How do you stiffen protein
- How much computer programming do physicists do
- Is AR15 or Shotgun stronger
- Are tattoos legal in India
- What is DeWalt doing
- How does PayUmoney 1
- Is a data engineer a software developer
- What if you eat vomit?
- What are above-ground pools made of
- How exactly can you measure a temperature
- How long can dogs remember people
- Why is Paul Graham's website poorly designed
- What is the guideline for the event planning checklist