Will AI take care of the writing of content
What is Artificial Intelligence?
In the private sector, artificial intelligence is already present in many forms - for example in computer games or in the form of voice assistants. The development is progressing massively.
AI solutions are now increasingly finding their way into companies. Possible areas of application include:
- Supply chain management
- Human Resources
AI in marketing
Artificial Intelligence has enormous potential in marketing. On the basis of large amounts of data (big data), it is able to identify various trends and customer needs in this area.
This results in the following possible applications:
- Personalization of customer approach
- Personalization of content (e.g. product recommendations in online shops or newsletter content)
- Individual pricing
- Segmentation of customers
- Pattern recognition in customer behavior to optimize marketing measures
- Chatbots in customer service
All of these measures are ultimately aimed at improving, more individualized customer relationships.
AI in production
Artificial intelligence can take on several tasks in industrial production. One important area of application is, for example, predictive maintenance.
Here, the AI uses large amounts of machine data from production to detect irregularities and predict impending machine failures. Maintenance of the systems can be optimized on this basis.
AI systems can also support quality control. With the help of automated image recognition, algorithms in this area can detect defects in components.
The manual, often monotonous visual inspection by human employees is no longer necessary. Manual intervention may only be necessary if defects are identified.
AI in supply chain management
There are also opportunities to use AI applications in the management of supply chains. One example is the creation of sales forecasts.
In this case, artificial intelligence can, for example, link historical data with current market changes in order to discover correlations that were previously hidden. Precise predictions about the upcoming sales situation can then be made on this basis.
Companies can also use AI solutions in warehousing. Here they support, for example, the calculation of the optimal stock level. You are able to take into account a wide range of information - such as historical consumption data, delivery times, current market signals, storage costs or available storage capacities.
AI in logistics
Autonomous transport systems are becoming increasingly important in internal logistics. These driverless transport vehicles (AGVs for short) use artificial intelligence, for example, to calculate and optimize their routes.
Route optimization in the supply chain should also be mentioned as an area of application. Artificial intelligence is able to analyze a wide variety of information at the same time.
This information includes destination, cargo volume, current vehicle load, type of cargo, weather or the traffic situation in real time. On this basis, it determines a route recommendation in order to present it to the dispatcher.
AI in HR (Human Resources)
AI technologies can also be used in human resources. Here you can, for example, support the search for suitable candidates for open positions.
In addition to application documents, social media platforms or certain online interactions can also be considered as data sources.
AI can also be used to set up duty rosters. To do this, it combines data from employment contracts, company agreements and labor law with current information such as remaining vacation entitlements and overtime.
- Why do goats play dead
- Which actress kissed in the navel
- Why do young people like to hike?
- All Java Swing components are lightweight
- Can I go to Halloween as Hitler?
- What does Komorebi mean
- Which is better chatter bookkeeping or engineering
- What does an orthopedic surgeon do
- Steph Curry is overconfident
- What are the uses of computer glasses
- Why did George Washington go to Washington
- What is irrational judgment
- Can I sell my horse's hair?
- Can a synchronous machine be self-starting
- How do google phones work
- Sleeping deep sea creatures
- The crowdsourcing testing industry is dead
- What number can nobody count?
- What is AWS S3
- How can I solve organic conversions quickly
- What is required to visit a country
- Can bones conduct electricity
- How am I supposed to warm up my voice
- Why can't I learn coding
- What are EPA and DHA
- Should I just stop seeing my therapist?
- How many revolutions does a cube contain?
- What is a vlog documentation
- What is NestAway
- What is a syntax error in Python
- Let's go to war
- What excites you to watch a movie?
- Can you overdose on Lexapro?
- What are asteroids orbiting