Who did Eminem call in Kamikaze
Eminem: US rapper's net worth and income
How rich is Eminem?
Rapper Eminem, also known as Slim Shady, is number one among the most commercially successful musicians of the early 21st century. As a white rapper, he brought a breath of fresh air to the Afro-American hip-hop scene, earned its respect and won all international music prizes. In fact, he made a lot of his money from the sales of his music. With more than 115 million albums sold and over 120 million singles sold, the Oscar and Grammy award winner is one of the richest rappers in the world. Eminem still makes around $ 20 million a year with it today. The cherishedEminem's net worth is 210 million euros.
Childhood and adolescence
Eminem was first seen on October 17, 1972 as Marshall Bruce Mathers III in St. Joseph, Missouri the light of day. His mother, Deborah R. "Debbie", at the time 17 years old, almost died in childbirth. When today's rapper was only 3 months old, his father abandoned the young family and went to California. Frequent changes of location and school determined the childhood of the future star who, as an eternally “newcomer”, was exposed to hostility and even violence. In a beating attack, he even suffered a threatening head injury and was in a coma for several days. In 1983, Eminem and his mother settled in Warren, a satellite city in metropolitan Detroit, Michigan.
Ronald "Ronnie" Polkinghorn, a half-brother of his mother, became the father's substitute for the boy. It was Ronnie too Introduced Eminem to hip-hopwhen he gave the 9-year-old the soundtrack for the breakdance film Breakin ’. Eminem turned away from his previous hobby of drawing comics and from then on became enthusiastic about rap and hip-hop, especially the Beastie Boys and the Niggaz Wit Attitudes (N. W. A.). When the half-uncle Ronnie shot himself in 1991, the boy suffered a shock, did not speak for several days and even stayed away from the funeral.
Most successful musician of the 2000s
Eminem had already started rapping during his school days, which ended with dropping out of high school. After school, he got by with odd jobs without losing sight of the music. Eminem, until 1995 he had the stage name M&M, participated in band projects and made his first recordings. The 1996 debut Infinite, however, did not attract any particular attention. In addition to the lack of success, there were private problems that ultimately turned into one Suicide attempt culminated.
It wasn't until he developed his alter ego Slim Shady, a dark and violent character, that his career began to take off. The 1997 Slim Shady EP piqued the interest of rapper and producer Dr. Dre, who signed the young talent and produced the Slim Shady LP. When the album was released in 1999, it marked the beginning of a career in which Eminem became most successful musicians of the 2000s and made his fortune grow a lot. This was followed by 6 more albums and a large number of awards, but also scandals and court cases. The 2014 best of album Shady XV marked the 15th anniversary of the Slim Shady LP and Eminem's earnings continued to rise.
The rapper's companies
Based on the Slim Shady character, Eminem has launched several companies to promote his music. That comes first Hip-hop label Shady Records, founded in 1999 with manager Paul Rosenberg. With more than 100 million albums sold, it is one of the most successful music labels worldwide. Even 50 Cent was signed to Shady Records from 2002-2014 and made a fortune. Other Shady brands:
- Shade 45 Sirius: Hip-hop radio station
- Shady Ltd. Clothing: streetwear fashion collection
- Shady Films: Expansion of the music label for film production started in 2013
Lucrative advertising deals for Eminem
Eminem holds back with advertising deals, but in 2011 he made a name for himself with 2 highly regarded spots. The agency Wieden + Kennedy produced a commercial for the Chrysler 200. The commercial was broadcast during the XLV Super Bowl (final for the championship of the National Football League) and is an unvarnished commitment to Motor City Detroit. Prominent leading actor: Eminem. The 2-minute performance cost the car company less than according to its own statement $ 9 million. Previous number of clicks on Youtube: 18 million.
A 30-second ad for Lipton Brisk iced tea, also featured at the 2011 Super Bowl, can boast 4.4 million YouTube views. The rapper can be seen here as an animated character in several funny scenes. Eminem's fee, according to the New York Post, was includedmore than $ 1 million. The cost of broadcasting it during the game was around $ 3 million.
In October 2017, Eminem made it clear in a rap what he thinks of Donald Trump's politics, namely nothing. He also addresses his fans with the clear message that none of his fans can be for Trump, otherwise there is the middle finger.
We love our country, but we hate Trump!
Eminem Black and White: Craig McDean / Universal Music
Jeremy Deputat / Universal Music
- Why don't we see Gohan versus Vegeta
- Does Amazon Flex operate in Mumbai?
- Everyone just loves their life
- What are Greeces main imports
- Can beans make you fat
- Which is the best site for coding
- How much do you hate animal abusers
- What needs to be seen in corporate procurement
- How can I be friends with Skrillex
- How do I know if I am deceived?
- Is light a conductor of electricity?
- How often does Netflix add new content?
- Why is the database schema important
- How should I deal with bad news
- How can INTJs develop their extrovert function
- Why has Bitcoin soared to over 11,000
- Where can we buy foam blocks that can be carved
- How do Ticketmaster and StubHub compare
- How is Jerusalem related to Jesus?
- Why is the Congo a failed state
- How does the killdeer protect her eggs
- What if every woman died except you
- How does the sales forecast affect the stakeholders
- If 2 equals 3
- What if you get diphtheria
- Can revolutions take place without massive violent deaths?
- Does the censorship of music dilute its meaning?
- What happened when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor
- Are wolves tasty
- Can you eat raw sauerkraut?
- How to change a sink faucet
- What are some uses for copper
- Microsoft Word An automatic batch autocorrection is possible
- Can beans make you fat