What is the uniform at RTU Kota
Mathematical Modeling, Applied Analysis and Computation
JAGDEV SINGH is Associate Professor and Head of the Department of Mathematics, JECRC University, Jaipur, India. He earned his PhD in mathematics from the University of Rajasthan, India. He is a member of the editorial board of various journals of mathematics and has published three books and over 118 research papers in journals of repute with h-index of 27. He has research interests in mathematical modeling, special functions, fractional calculus, fluid dynamics, analytical and numerical methods.
DEVENDRA KUMAR is Associate Professor at the Department of Mathematics, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India. He earned his PhD in mathematics from University of Rajasthan, India. With h-index of 26, he is a member of the editorial board of various journals of mathematics and has published two books and 121 research papers in journals of repute. He has research interests in mathematical modeling, special functions, fractional calculus, applied functional analysis, nonlinear dynamics, analytical and numerical methods.
HEMEN DUTTA is Assistant Professor at the Department of Mathematics, Gauhati University, India. He obtained his PhD in mathematics from Gauhati University. He has published four books and over 60 research papers in several journals of repute, and visited several foreign institutions in connection with research collaboration and conferences. He is a member on the editorial board of several journals of repute and a reviewer for some databases and journals of mathematics. He is a member of several mathematical societies and served as joint secretary (honorary) of the Assam Academy of Mathematics for two years. His main research interests are summability theory, functional equations, stability analysis, fixed point theory and modeling.
DUMITRU BALEANU is Professor at the Department of Mathematics, Cankaya University, Ankara, Turkey, and Institute of Space Sciences, Magurele-Bucharest, Romania. He is Editor-in-Chief of the Progress of Fractional Differentiation and Applications and on the editorial boards of several journals of repute. With h-index of 46, Dumitru has received more than 8000 citations in journals covered by SCI. He was on the Thompson Reuter list of highly cited researchers in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. He has published more than 600 research papers in SCI-indexed journals and edited six books out of which five are published by Springer namely Fractional Dynamics and Control, Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics, Mathematical Methods in Engineering: Applications in Dynamics of Complex Systems, Discontinuity and Complexity in Nonlinear Physical Systems, and Mathematical Methods in Engineering: Theoretical Aspects. His research interest includes fractional calculus, discrete mathematics, quantization of the systems with constraints, Hamilton – Jacobi formalism, geometries admitting generic and non-generic symmetries, chemometric techniques, wavelet method, and dynamic systems on time scales.
SUNIL DUTT PUROHIT is Associate Professor at the Department of Mathematics, Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, India. He earned his PhD in Mathematics from Jai Narayan Vyas University, Jodhpur, India. Currently, he is general-secretary of the Rajasthan Ganita Parishad and a member of several mathematical societies like Indian Mathematical Society, Indian Science Congress Association, the Indian Academy of Mathematics, the Society for Special Functions and their Applications, American Mathematical Society, and the International Association of Engineers. He has published two books and over 110 research papers in several journals of repute and is on the editorial board of various reputed journals. His research interests include mathematical analysis and modeling.
- How will Ethereum make money
- What was Jack The Ripper wearing?
- How big can the earth get
- What is a vlogging app
- Deontay Wilder would take off Andy Ruiz
- Which essay writing service do you use
- You may have implantation bleeding during ovulation
- Are smokers victims of discrimination
- Why does potassium react violently with oxygen?
- What can I do after graduation
- What do Democrats think of the Vietnam War?
- What has the Indian brain drain done
- What is the best green powder supplement
- Which is your favorite Manchester United chant
- What is Hegel's legal philosophy about?
- Have you ever seen someone sleepwalk
- Can we burn calories with alkaline water?
- Is black a good color to wear
- What is the Sensibull App
- What are some of the criticisms of Capella University
- Can ultracapacitors replace batteries
- How do you communicate with your rabbit
- How does iodine react with water
- What language did Marcus Aurelius speak
- Why is performance management important
- What is angora made of
- Do concrete buildings really need water
- The NFL is a dilapidated league
- Which leads to people being spoiled
- Why was France developed with fewer skyscrapers
- Why do hospitals lose money
- What is the story of ideas
- Is Tiger Shroff from Disha Patani