Are braces allowed within the NDA
Transcranial magnetic stimulation in focal hand dystonia
- INCLUSION CRITERIA:
- Confirmed diagnosis of focal hand dystonia (patients only).
- Between 18 and 70 years.
- Can give a declaration of consent
- right handed
- agrees not to drink caffeine or alcohol for 48 hours prior to the study session.
- No open scalp wounds or scalp infections.
- Has used illicit drugs for the past 6 months based on history including but not limited to marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, etc. The intent is to exclude these with drug use which may affect study results. Participants who appear to be drunk at the time of the test will be postponed.
- Has more than 7 alcoholic drinks a week for a woman and 14 alcoholic drinks a week for a man.
- Abnormal findings on neurological examination (except for dystonia in the patient group)
- Has a brain tumor, stroke, traumatic brain injury, epilepsy, or a history of seizures.
- Has severe depression or any severe mental disorders (Axis I disorders)
- Has a neurological disorder other than dystonia
- Has had a head injury that has passed unconscious for more than a few seconds.
- Has a pacemaker, intracardiac lines, implanted pumps or stimulators, or has metal objects in the eye or skull. Dental fillings and braces are allowed.
- Has a known hearing loss.
- Taking medications that act as central nervous system stimulants or are known to lower seizure threshold, including imipramine, amitriptyline, doxepin, nortriptyline, maprotiline, chlorpromazine, clozapine, foscarnet, ganciclovir, ritonavir, amphetamines, cocaine (MDMA, ecstasyidine) (PCP, angel dust), ketamine, gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB), alcohol, theophylline, mianserin, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, paroxetine, sertraline, citalopram, reboxetine, venlafaxine, duloxetine, bupropion, mirtazapine, quupidanzapine, poperimine , Aripiprazole, ziprasidone, risperidone, chloroquine, mefloquine, imipenem, penicillin, ampicillin, cephalosporins, metronidazole, isoniazid, levofloxacin, cyclosporin, chlorambucil, vincristine, methotrexatinos, lithium, antioxidants, cytosine-arabic drugs, anti-sympathetic drugs, anticholimine drugs.
- Has excessive daytime sleepiness as indicated by a score of 10 or higher on the Epworth Sleepiness Scale.
Accepts healthy volunteers
- How could QuizUp make money
- How can I get my privacy back
- Too much caffeine is bad for teenagers
- When did Jose Fernandez die?
- Is Hungarian food spicy
- Is tap water safe to drink in Sweden?
- Alternating current can make eyes dry
- Why do people abandon dogs
- How does the value of stocks change?
- Did nuclear weapons cause the Cold War?
- What makes Cuphead so challenging
- Can anyone be wrong about art
- A free radical is essentially an anion
- The Prince2 certificate and PMP overlap
- Why are there saints
- Why do stores leave outlet malls
- How did the business start?
- Have leaders in kibbutzim in Israel
- Are humans animals or mammals
- How many grams are 1 to 4 teaspoons
- What is Harry to Voldemort
- Is polypropylene good for the environment
- Who wrote the song Suge
- Which is better Python or DevOps