Are Tetra Paks Safe?
Tetra Pak Production GmbH & Co. KG Limburg
Manufacture and marketing of direct packaging made of cardboard or plastic for beverages and other foods
Tetra Pak uses the so-called WCM method to make the company more competitive and to optimize processes. WCM stands for World Class Manufacturing. Starting in 2003, working groups ("pillars") were formed which deal, for example, with the following focal points: quality management, autonomous and preventive maintenance, improving machine efficiency, personnel development, supply chain, costs, environmental protection, project management and safety. In 2005, the plant set up a group of 12 specifically for the security sector to organize security activities. Weekly inspections are carried out with the responsible machine operators on the production lines so that safety deficiencies are recognized and continuously reduced. An improvement team, which is mainly composed of machine operators, analyzes accidents and develops suggestions for improvement. Using specific examples, the company shows how accidents can be avoided in practice with these instruments, e.g .:
Installation and removal aid for upper knife
The top knives (circular knives) on the cutting machines must be replaced regularly. With a device resulting from an operational proposal, it was possible to simplify the knife change so that there is no longer the risk of stab injuries caused by the screwdriver slipping.
A ladder is required to pull in a paper web. Fetching the ladder was often too cumbersome for the employees. So the idea of permanently installing a ladder was developed. This ladder was installed "overhead" and must be folded down so that the paper web can be drawn in. This ensures that the ladder is used automatically.
The company is getting better and safer thanks to the security concept practiced.
- In general, horses and cows get along
- How is lactic acid formed
- What is the fin plate used for?
- What stimulates a cell to divide
- Should I take the CPA exam?
- Boxing can cause brain damage
- Why didn't Matthew Perry marry Courteney Cox
- Does John Carmack have Asperger's Syndrome
- How do I create a non-erasable file
- How fast can the fastest computer get?
- How are ERP and CRM related?
- Is still typed in school today
- How do I remove Flash Player malware
- What is a draft paper
- What do you know about Camila Morrone
- Why is Cancun so busy in October
- Should cats or dogs rule the world
- Keynes predicted the rise of Hitler
- What are the therapeutic effects of ultrasound
- How do you control naturally spiky hair
- What is a congruent trapezoid
- Why does Trump attract so much dislike
- Why is the umbilical skin so soft
- Is it worth cooking when you're single
- How can I hack an OnlyFans account?
- Double carbon is a compound
- What are the signs of doom
- What phase comes after death in humans
- How can a dysfunctional relationship be cured
- How can I not be racist
- What does to let 1
- Can you die of happiness
- What protects the DNA
- What will happen when China finally reunites?